The scoop on 'Heritage Fruits'

Heritage Fruits

Boston, Massachusetts 02109
(United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Company Comment, posted on February 14, 2012:
Thank you for viewing my website. Your satisfaction is very important to me, I welcome any and all comments!

No positives

Comments:

Negative AliciaC
Greensburg, PA
May 15, 2012
Placed an order on February 28, 2012 for a Blueberry Bush and 2 Rasberry plants. I knew I had to wait until the winter weather broke. I e-mailed them asking when the approximate shipping date would be. I received a call from a gentleman saying he would ship them out later that week. This was approximately the last week of April. I've received nothing and it's May 16, 2012. I called and left a message, e-mailed them, and haven't received a call back or e-mail response. This was done three days ago. I just e-mailed them asking to refund my money. I will proceed to dispute the charge on my credit card if I don't hear from them. As a business owner myself, I know things happen, but this was very unprofessional. Someone should have gotten back to me by now with a tracking number or something.