The scoop on 'New World Seeds and Tubers, LLC'

New World Seeds and Tubers, LLC

PO Box 16085
Seattle, Washington 98116 (United States)

Comments:

Positive WillysWoodPile
Kalamazoo, MI
February 28, 2013
Posted on January 31, 2013, updated February 28, 2013
I have ordered from this company for the last 3 years. I have always been satisfied with Tom and Rob's service and product. It [the Tomato seed] is especially good for breeding stock. This is my first year ordering True Potato Seed (TPS) although I ordered from their sister company Tom Wagner Seeds. So we now have the benefit of being able to order from two places which is a bonus for those of you who know how fast some of the rare seed can run out [of stock].
Service and mailing time have improved from last year, not that last year was bad but that it just got better this year.
Two thumbs up for New World Seeds & Tubers, and Tom Wagner Seeds [which is new this year.]
On February 28th, 2013, WillysWoodPile added the following:

I had two more additional orders [I know, I can't help myself] that were delivered super-fast! And I love getting surprise bonus packs of seed of unreleased varieties.
Positive bako
New Castle, DE
March 5, 2012
I am from Tbilisi, Georgia (GEO. USA, DE, ZIP: 19720 My shipping adress). I bought true potatoes seed from this company 2 weeks ago (+One package free. shippings cost and time Okay!!). I sowed three units seed for the experiment (really sowed time is April). All three seed appeared! Thank you!
Positive tomatoaddict
Wadsworth, OH (Zone 5a)
March 5, 2012
So proffesional and courteous. When my seeds were lost by the post office they quickly re-mailed them and made sure I knew they were on it! Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.
Positive Pitcom
Avondale, PA (Zone 6b)
March 2, 2012
I ordered a couple varieties of True Potato Seed and some blue tomatoes. The order arrived quickly and I also received a free bonus potato seed packet. The germination rates were about 50% all around, but this was advertised on the site and explained to sow a few seeds per cell. My baby potato vines look great, and I am looking forward to trying out some other varieties in the future.