The scoop on 'Cloud Mountain Farm Nursery'

Cloud Mountain Farm Nursery

6906 Goodwin Road
Everson, Washington 98247 (United States)

Comments:

Positive sarowe
New Market, AL
May 7, 2013
We have been ordering fruit trees (about 15) and shrubs (countless) for the past 7 years. The plants are in the most wonderful condition and have all made it here for all these years (in Alabama). I absolutely recommend this company to everybody starting or expanding their orchards and decorative plant collection! Truly, we do not use any other nursery for fruit trees and berry shrubs and wait for each spring to order more.
Positive Downeaster
(Zone 5b)
October 1, 2009
I recently ordered two dwarf conifers that are rarely available elsewhere. The plants arrived on the other side of the country on the day given. They were very healthy, there wasn't any growth lost during shipping and they were as well-packaged as any online order that I've ever received. Terry was very knowledgeable, accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. I will certainly be ordering again from this firm.
Positive SandraVE
Scottsbluff, NE
May 2, 2009
I placed an order with Cloud Mountain Farms based on the reviews here at Dave's Garden and was not disappointed. I ordered a Honey Crisp and Akane apples, 2 Asian Pears, a Pie Cherry, A Japanese Plum, 25 Strawberry plants, a Hardy Kiwi, 2 Japanese Maples, and a Strawberry Rhubarb plant and all arrived packaged wonderfully, and in great shape. I planted everything up in pots as the ground was not quite ready for planting and the trees and plants are doing just beautifully. The customer service was very pleasant and efficient as well. Will definitely be doing business with them again in the future.
Positive zhenya
Los Lunas, NM (Zone 6b)
March 28, 2009
Wow! I have been ordering by mail for 20 years. The places I usually order from were out of some things so I took a chance on Cloud Mountain. So glad!!! The plants I received from Cloud Mountain were far superior and at a better price than anything I have ever received from the others nurseries by mail. I ordered 3 cherries, 1 apple, 2 apricots and 2 elderberries. They were all of a nice healthy caliper, height , branching and with excellent root systems. They have a variety of fruit trees on small stock, too, and even do custom grafting work at a reasonable rate. They also shipped exactly on the date they specified months ago! Extremely highly recommended.
Positive crocus1
Lawrence, KS
January 30, 2009
I ordered from this company last year. Excellent quality plant (1 gallon with at least 10" growth of fairly slow evergreen). The packaging was excellent: plant arrived in perfect condition with dampish soil still. Highly recommend. Plan to order again for spr 09.
Positive windsonggardens
Renton, WA
April 14, 2008
The strawberries and marionberries that I ordered had the longest roots that I've ever seen! I was extremely impressed with the quality of the stock that was sent and will definitely order again in the future.
Positive Wrightgardens
Plantersville, AL (Zone 8a)
February 29, 2008
Awesome!!! Just got a great looking order of Apple, Raspberry, Blackberry, Grape, and Blueberry plants. The plants were healthy and three times the size of most shipments we get.
Positive omniexist
Bealeton, VA
August 17, 2007
I would highly recommend this company. I received my shipment promptly and the tree was in excellent condition. Root ball was extensive and was well packaged. If you're looking for showpiece conifers then check out Cloud Mountain Farm Nursery.
Positive Queala
Newport, MI (Zone 5b)
May 30, 2006
What can I say. I ordered five trees from them and all I can say is WOW!! The size of the trees are in line with the prices and the roots were huge, Very well developed. They have a large selection of plants. That is one reason I ordered from them. Very well packed and delivered in less than three days. I would order from them again.

Great job. Keep up the great work.
Mike
Positive tobee43
groveland, FL (Zone 9b)
April 18, 2006
if you looking to expand your gardens with healthy nice trees and don't have tons of money to spend cloud mountain farm is the place to go! my order arrived and while the trees where small they were in line with their pricing, they had extremely healthy root systems and were nicely packed. the company carry some rare cultivars that all can enjoy....personally i have never seen the Pseudotsuga menziesii 'Aureovariegata' i ordered anywhere else. i have rec'd some of the same size trees for far more money. communication is excellent, you will not be disappointed.
Positive bdan49
Atlanta, GA
March 31, 2006
This nursery offers a very nice selection of plants at fair prices. Communication is good and shipment time is amazing. Plant material is beautiful, healthy and clean .The plants arrive in very good condition, even when shipped from the Pacific northwest to the southeastern part of the country. Many thanks to this company for caring about the plants and the clients.
Positive stcharlesrita
Saint Charles, MO
October 23, 2005
In the spring of 2004 I ordered a pear tree and a blueberry bush. Both were in perfect shape and arrived fresh and healthy, with excellent planting/pruning directions. The staff person I talked with when ordering was extremely helpful, spent much time with me on the phone, and was very friendly and courteous. The blueberry was the only one (out of 4 others from 2 nurseries) that grew, and it grew beautifully, even producing flowers. The pear tree grew equally well. Both plants were much larger and healthier than others I have ordered elsewhere. I would recommendCloud Mountain to anyone seeking great plant stock.
Positive astroman31
Twin Falls, ID
February 3, 2005
Very friendly staff who spent extra time answering my questions over the phone. The grape vines I mailordered were healthy and well taken care of. They grew well for me. Couldn't have been more pleased. These people know what they are doing. They also host a popular fruit festival the first weekend in October.
Positive Bellingham
Bellingham, WA
June 17, 2004
Very knowledgeable, patient staff. Reasonable pricing. Outstanding quality.