Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

The scoop on 'Colonial Creek Farm'

Colonial Creek Farm

Colonial Creek Farm has 242 products listed in PlantScout.

65 Modoc Lane
Swainsboro, Georgia 30401 (United States)

Comments:

Positive passiontropical
Orlando, FL
September 21, 2016
Ordered a Mexican oregano plant (Lippia graveolens). Received today. Plant is of good size and healthy. Packaged well with eco-friendly materials. If it dies now, it's my fault. I would buy from Colonial Creek Farm again.
Positive Adrienneny
Staten Island, NY (Zone 6b)
May 24, 2016
I purchased my first salvia plant online from Colonial Creek Farms. They offer a good selection of affordable small plants. Great service and shipping too.
Positive watchdogal
East Hartford, CT
May 13, 2016
While looking on th Internet for a particular scented geranium that has the citronella scent I found Colonial Creek Farm which I never heard of. Much to my surprise I didn't realize how many scented geraniums are out there and the quantity Colonial Creek Farm had. I was going to order a couple of citronella plants as a trial for my first order from them, but I took a chance and ordered 7 plants as they were priced good and reasonable shipping charges. My order was shipped quickly and at my house after just 2 days in the mail. I thought these would be scrawny little plants but I was totally surprised to see the size and quality and the great packaging. Plants look like they never traveled and nicer than plants at our local shops. I can't tell you enough how pleased I am and will surely order again from this GREAT COMPANY, now I have more scents than just the citronella . And more sense to order plants again from this great company.
Positive Nejacobs
New Hempstead, NY
April 30, 2016
I felt a little nervous about ordering from a company with so few Dave's Garden reviews. Nonetheless, since the reviews I saw were all positive, I ordered two buddleja (that's how they spell it). I received the plants more quickly than I'd expected, and the plants were of great quality: leafed out and healthy-looking. I'm very pleased, and hope they will grow well and beautify the church property.
Positive Reversemidas
Vienna, VA (Zone 7a)
March 22, 2016
I ordered several varieties of butterfly bush that I could not find anywhere other than those small hybrid size varieties (3-5 ft) at the orange big box store. I was more accustomed to the normal 6-12ft growing varieties. Yes, I found them here, they sell them in decent 2.5 inch pots starters size. They arrived priority mail box which took two days to arrive (this is correct time for priority mail), and super well packed with plastic sandwich bag stapled to enclosed the soil from falling out from the pot,then each plant/pot was individually wrapped in sort of lightly damp newspaper to protect the stem/leaves and maintain some moisture during shipping. Then each was placed carefully in the box cushioned by more newspaper so that overall the box doesn't rattle much at all during shipping. This reflects the amount of care they take with their plants being shipped. When I opened the box, there was also an instruction sheet that provided info on what to do with the plants right out of the box. So all plants were decent size for the size of the pot and were in my opinion well rooted hardy plants, and not sticks that were just stuck in soil. I would purchase again from this vendor and recommend to others.
Positive Kidzazou
Northport, AL (Zone 7b)
March 9, 2016
I can honestly say that I have never received healthier or more lush plants by mail than I have from Colonial Creek. They were packed well and absolutely beautiful, much more than I expected. I also was very satisfied at the reasonable shipping. I couldn't be any happier with them.
Positive liberman
Mc Gaheysville, VA
June 24, 2015
I ordered 3 mint and 3 lavender plants for Colonial Creek Farm. My order was delivered in 3 days. Plants all look vigorous and healthy-as good or better than if I had bought locally. Packaging kept plants moist (in 90 degree heat) with no crushing or loss of soil. A good resource for plants.
Positive southerncottage
May 12, 2015
I have ordered from Colonial Creek Farm twice. Each time shipping was fast, no waiting weeks for my plants. When my plants arrived they were healthy and a nice size. Their prices are very reasonable for plants and shipping.
Positive sweetgreen
November 18, 2014
I ordered a variety of mint plants and a rosemary plant from Colonial Creek just as the weather began to turn cold in zone 5. I couldn't find another company such a large variety that was willing to ship so late in the year, so was I pleased to come across them. Their prices are affordable and all plants were tightly packaged in damp newspaper and a sturdy box. I accidentally killed the rosemary within weeks (forgot to bring it in one night), but that was completely my fault. Luckily the mint is thriving! I plan to buy several more varieties of mint and rosemary next spring when it's safe for them to ship. Thanks Colonial Creek!
Positive Lovehum
June 3, 2014
The only place online I could find Black and Blue Salvia Guernica and the plants are a nice size for the price. Also their hot lips Salvia is great too. Ships quick and the customer service is excellent. Don't hesitate to order from them. Thanks, Colonial Creek Farm!
Positive Hillbilly_Gran
Jasper, AR (Zone 7a)
May 17, 2014
I love, love, love this company! They offer unusual plants that are reasonably priced with moderate shipping costs. I have ordered 3 times in the past 3 weeks from their eBay store. I was delighted to receive gorgeous healthy plants every time. I will undoubtedly order from them again in the near future!
Positive Bkhollan
Washington, IN
January 25, 2014
I ordered 4 plants from Colonial Creek Farms: Tuscan Blue Rosemary, French Tarragon, Spearmint, English Thyme.

All four plants were shipped in January to Southern Indiana with temperatures in the teens during the day and colder at night. The package was shipped by USPS and arrived with four very healthy and great looking plants. I am very happy with my purchase and will differently purchase from them again.
Positive lemurianne
Ida Grove, IA (Zone 5a)
May 3, 2013
I ordered from Colonial Creek Farm for the first time this year, after an otherwise fruitless search for a few specific, hard-to-find plants that my favorite herb retailer didn't carry. I generally try to order herbs/edibles from organic growers, but Colonial Creek states on their home page that they avoid the use of pesticides, which is a good start. And their prices are great!! I shouldn't say that I was surprised to open my box and find such big, healthy, fragrant plants, but I was! And I finally get to enjoy the elusive tangerine sage and a strawberry-scented geranium. The latter doesn't actually smell very much like strawberries, but it's nice to finally know for sure! :)
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
March 29, 2013
So very pleased with plants I received from this company. They have interesting plants, which I couldn't find locally. I thought pricing was reasonable, again, considering the plants I got are not locally available. Highly recommend.
Positive Emma60
Grassy Creek, NC (Zone 6a)
March 8, 2013
I was very pleased with the plants I received from this company. They have a wide and interesting assortment of plants, and I will definitely order from them again.
Positive tootle
Jacksonville, NC (Zone 8b)
May 24, 2012
I ordered a number of plants from this company and was very disappointed when they arrived. All were waterlogged and definitely beyond any saving. I immediately emailed the company with the news and received new healthy plants within a few days. The company is new to me but I will be ordering from them in the future.
Colleen was so very polite and apologetic and was right on top of it from the first. Thanks Colonial Creek Farm and Colleen !

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.