The scoop on 'Colonial Creek Farm'

Colonial Creek Farm

Colonial Creek Farm has 94 products listed in PlantScout.

65 Modoc Lane
Swainsboro, Georgia 30401 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Lovehum
(Zone 7b)
June 3, 2014
The only place online I could find Black and Blue Salvia Guernica and the plants are a nice size for the price. Also their hot lips Salvia is great too. Ships quick and the customer service is excellent. Don't hesitate to order from them. Thanks, Colonial Creek Farm!
Positive Hillbilly_Gran
Jasper, AR (Zone 7a)
May 17, 2014
I love, love, love this company! They offer unusual plants that are reasonably priced with moderate shipping costs. I have ordered 3 times in the past 3 weeks from their eBay store. I was delighted to receive gorgeous healthy plants every time. I will undoubtedly order from them again in the near future!
Positive Bkhollan
Washington, IN
January 25, 2014
I ordered 4 plants from Colonial Creek Farms: Tuscan Blue Rosemary, French Tarragon, Spearmint, English Thyme.

All four plants were shipped in January to Southern Indiana with temperatures in the teens during the day and colder at night. The package was shipped by USPS and arrived with four very healthy and great looking plants. I am very happy with my purchase and will differently purchase from them again.
Positive lemurianne
Ida Grove, IA (Zone 5a)
May 3, 2013
I ordered from Colonial Creek Farm for the first time this year, after an otherwise fruitless search for a few specific, hard-to-find plants that my favorite herb retailer didn't carry. I generally try to order herbs/edibles from organic growers, but Colonial Creek states on their home page that they avoid the use of pesticides, which is a good start. And their prices are great!! I shouldn't say that I was surprised to open my box and find such big, healthy, fragrant plants, but I was! And I finally get to enjoy the elusive tangerine sage and a strawberry-scented geranium. The latter doesn't actually smell very much like strawberries, but it's nice to finally know for sure! :)
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
March 29, 2013
So very pleased with plants I received from this company. They have interesting plants, which I couldn't find locally. I thought pricing was reasonable, again, considering the plants I got are not locally available. Highly recommend.
Positive Emma60
Grassy Creek, NC (Zone 6a)
March 8, 2013
I was very pleased with the plants I received from this company. They have a wide and interesting assortment of plants, and I will definitely order from them again.
Positive tootle
Jacksonville, NC (Zone 8b)
May 24, 2012
I ordered a number of plants from this company and was very disappointed when they arrived. All were waterlogged and definitely beyond any saving. I immediately emailed the company with the news and received new healthy plants within a few days. The company is new to me but I will be ordering from them in the future.
Colleen was so very polite and apologetic and was right on top of it from the first. Thanks Colonial Creek Farm and Colleen !