The scoop on 'Kincaid Plant Markers'

Kincaid Plant Markers

11000 County Road 366
Savannah, Missouri 64485-2312 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive a1science
Halifax, MA
November 6, 2014
These markers are by far the best that I have used! I have re-ordered several times, because these stainless steel plant markers have not shown ANY wear! I have been using a chisel -tip sharpie to create calligraphy on the markers, including common name and scientific names. The plant markers can be erased with acetone, or, less effectively, paint thinner.
The only inconvenience, the sharpie making fade after about a year. You can purchase plant label makers, but I haven't tried them. Great product...worth the price!!
Positive divingturtle
Del Mar, CA (Zone 10a)
November 6, 2014
I've ordered four batches (25 markers per batch) over the past two years. Absolutely, beyond a doubt the best, most beautiful plant markers on the planet! I always order labels too - I email them a spreadsheet with what text I want on each marker and they print them for me. I like the black labels with white lettering - looks very professional and elegant. The orders always arrive promptly (within a week, usually less), and the owners of the company are very friendly and responsive, answering questions, and such. The markers I've had for 2 years still look brand new, and appear to be indestructible. I highly recommend!!
Positive Cadabra55
Hammond, IN
November 5, 2014
I've been using Kincaid Stainless Steel markers for years! They are by FAR the BEST plant markers out there. I've tried plenty of others. They get bent, dog stomped, raked out. Not the Kincaid markers. And they last forever! I use a Dymo labeler to mark my plants. More than once the marker has out lived the plants! I recommend them to all my gardening friends. And of course my hosta loving best friend will get her usual bunch of markers for Christmas!
Positive mccoy5
Saint Joseph, MO
November 3, 2014
Kincaid Plant Markers are truly what they say they are - high quality and long-lasting. They're easy to use and you can use a paint pen or a sheet of Avery labels if you don't have a Brother P Touch printer. They last through all kinds of weather, pets, kids, you name it - I wouldn't use anything else. You can set them out once and be done with it.
Positive BBrandon77
Knoxville, TN (Zone 7a)
June 18, 2014
I have examined every brand of blank garden markers on the market that I am aware of, and I believe the Kincaid "M" and "P" style makers are the most durable and most aesthetically attractive labels available unless you spend mega-bucks and go with the professionally preprinted markers found in some of the leading public gardens. For the homeowner, hobbyist, and even public gardens on a budget, these are an awesome product! I use the "M" style marker and Brother TZeS (the S-type has extra strength adhesive for long-term outdoor use) label tape. The labels will last many, many, many years in full-sun conditions, and the actual markers should last a lifetime.