The scoop on 'Bird Song Farm'

Bird Song Farm

10584 County Road D
Almond, Wisconsin 54909 (United States)

Phone: 715-366-4843

This company offers a variety of bulbs and plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive divvajacko
Hinckley, OH (Zone 6a)
June 19, 2013
I've been ordering from Bird Song Farms for a couple of years. High quality and great customer service. My last order of Clematis Bourbon, Daylily Huckleberry Candy, and Stella D'oro daylilies was wonderful. Healthy plants and ready to go. Highly recommended.
Positive Gully
Ellicott City, MD
May 5, 2013
Ordered two honeysuckle plants. Plants arrived well packed and although small, they have excellent roots and should grow very nicely.
Positive May_Z
Grass Valley, CA (Zone 9a)
April 15, 2013
I ordered two clematis and a salvia, a small order. But I was treated as though I had spent a fortune! When the plants arrived, the roots were really large, the plants were extra healthy, and they are doing very very well. I am very pleased with my order and genuinely look forward to ordering more from Birdsong. I had an opportunity to communicate with Patti via email, and she was positively delightful! Very open and obviously loves what she is doing. All plants came with premade markers too.

I will go to Birdsong before I go elsewhere for live plants on the internet. It is nice to get the personal touch and super healthy plants.
Positive tacotac
Zion, IL
September 2, 2012
I have ordered plants from them twice, & will do it again. They have all turned out nice. When you first get them they are small, but since they are being planted as perennials their first year, the next year they come back big & beautiful!!
Positive melvatoo
Denton, TX (Zone 7a)
March 23, 2012
I just got an order from them and the plants all look great! I would reccomend them to any and everyone. Communication is wonderful..it is nice to get a response to emails.
I got clematis, buddelia, a raspberry plant and one of the new coneflowers..'Marmalade' is the name.
I will be ordering from them again. Thanks Patti!