The scoop on 'Pangea Seeds'

Pangea Seeds

9237 Orinda Way
Gilroy, California 95020 (United States)

Phone: 408-848-6376

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive gibby123
Kelso, WA
March 26, 2012
I stumbled across this company because I was looking for San Marzano 3 tomatoes. I had never heard of them and couldn't find any info on them. They had my tomatoes, though, and carry four different brands of seeds from Italy. I placed an order for the tomatoes and some endive. My order arrived two days later very well packaged and I got two entire packages of seeds. They are huge packages, and all of the text is in Italian. I don't know how many seeds are in the packages, but I'm guessing a few hundred. The packaging company (for the items I ordered is Orto Vivo. (?? I did Google this brand, and found them on Google Italy.) Anyhow, I'm super impressed with this company and hope they stick around. Apparently they are quite new. I actually created a DG account so I could report on my experience. I also ordered from two well-known top 30 companies. While they shipped fast, neither was as fast as Pangea. And I got 10 seeds from them for the same price as Pangea sent me an entire Packet. Shipping was 1/3 of what either of the other two companies were. Very cool.