The scoop on 'Conifer Kingdom'

Conifer Kingdom

Conifer Kingdom has 1272 products listed in PlantScout.

PO Box 1581
Silverton, Oregon 97381 (United States)

Phone: 503-894-6123
Paper Catalog Cost: N/A

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive saradus
Maple Park, IL
April 14, 2014
Conifer Kingdom: Wow!

I am rather inexperienced with conifers, having gotten interested in them over the past couple of years. I actually found this company when researching conifer gardens on-line - Conifer Kingdom was highly recommended.

The website is fantastic - full of information and the selection is ginormous. I emailed them back in January to inquire about the best time for ordering for spring and they got back with me right away. I ordered 6 trees (various conifers, a thuja,and a Japanese Maple) and they arrived as scheduled in late March. And they were huge - I ordered BP's and 1's because that's what my budget allows - the plants are in great shape and gorgeous. And they also sent me a free gift and it was the biggest of all, what a nice surprise. When I came home and saw the package on the porch, I thought, "how can all those trees be in there", and when I opened the package the trees were packed with such care and there was indeed room for them and the packing peanuts. Clearly they know what they are doing :) Also, there are many sizes (some specimen available) and prices available - I very much appreciate having those options.

I already ordered and received a second order (a Pinus strobus 'angel falls' and two japanese maples, 'orangeola' and red dragon.) I will continue to order as my budget (and yard space) allow. Thanks CK!
Positive BlackDogKurt
Seymour, CT
March 31, 2014
This spring I ordered two trees from Conifer Kingdom (as a first time customer)—a Serbian Spruce and a Vine Maple. They had a great variety of specimens including a variety of sizes to choose from on their website.

Both of the tress I ordered arrived exactly when I requested and they were both very healthy and carefully packaged. In fact, they even sent me a third tree as a “thank you”, which I thought was very nice of them. I would definitely recommend them and I will be sure to order from them again.
Positive directorrod
Rockton, IL
March 29, 2014
Posted on September 7, 2013, updated March 29, 2014
Posted on June 7, 2013, updated September 7, 2013
Posted on May 25, 2013, updated June 7, 2013
Posted on May 17, 2013, updated May 25, 2013
As a first time Conifer Kingdom customer, I am exceedingly happy with the Beni ubi gohan I just received. It is 40 inches tall and 27 inches wide, a beautiful, full little tree. I am an avid collector who purchases JMs regularly. I would strongly recommend this company.
On May 25th, 2013, directorrod added the following:

Another sensational shipment, this time hard to find Shirisawanum (6910 Holland and Mr. Sun,) large, sturdy cultivars. I could easily have spent four times the price and gotten less for my money. Have already placed another order.
On June 7th, 2013, directorrod added the following:

I received two shipments today, six trees (another two Mr. Sun, another Beni ubi gohan, a Crimson Carole, a Baldsmith, and a Red Dragon. All are lovely specimens and I couldn't be more satisfied.
On September 7th, 2013, directorrod added the following:

I received 3 more trees today from Conifer Kingdom and am still a very satisfied customer. The three in this shipment were a huge 5 gallon Tsukushigata, an equally beautiful 5 gallon Umegae, and a lovely 3 gallon Mr. Sun, one of my favorite varieties. Brent Markus and Jim who does the shipping, both do a great job to make sure their trees meet or exceed their customers' expectations. I've never gone wrong ordering Japanese maples from Conifer Kingdom and highly recommend it.
On March 29th, 2014, directorrod added the following:

I'm running out of new ways to describe my very positive experiences with this excellent company. Let it suffice to say that with the arrival of another shipment I continue to be impressed by the quality of its products and service.
Positive coco3
Vanleer, TN
February 7, 2014
After discovering conifer kingdom this is the only mail order nursery I use for conifers. Everything from plants available ,communication with customers to web site design is exceptional. The only regret I have is not finding them sooner.I have ordered from them consistently now for several years and not one time received a less than great plant.
Positive Windhaven
Galva, IL
January 3, 2014
I couldn't be more pleased with the trees that I ordered from this company in 2013 and I can't wait to order again. Top specimens, great packaging and fast shipping. Very happy with them!
Positive ooa27t
Blythewood, SC
September 2, 2013
Just received my first order and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the plants and the packaging. They all arrived safely along with a free gift. Thanks very much and you will definitely be hearing from me again soon!
Positive clafouti
Pittsburgh, PA
May 18, 2013
I bought three trees from them recently, and they were magnificent. I'll definitely buy from them again. Highly recommended.
Positive msanderton
Greybull, WY (Zone 4a)
May 13, 2013
First off, I emailed the company asking about a couple of plants and if they would work in my area. I had a representative get back to me within a day or two, apologizing for the delay! I was given great information and ended up ordering 2 mini spruces (daisy white) and a dwarf gingko, along with 3 gold beret barberries, a hydrangea and an elderberry. My order was processed quickly and shipped very soon after. The plants made the trip from Oregon to Wyoming in about 3 days and I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. These were some of the most well-packaged plants I've received. They were moist, but not too moist, wrapped well in plastic bags and cushioned with biodegradable packing peanuts.

They strike me as a good, family owned business that actually cares about their products and their customers' satisfaction. Everything was exactly how I imagined and I'll certainly order from them again.
Positive enviroplanter
North Wales, PA (Zone 5b)
April 6, 2013
I ordered two Metaseqouia 'Waasland' from them (size #2). Their shipping charges are very reasonable and they arrived on the East coast in 5 days. The plants were in excellent condition, no sign of shipping stress, and had terrific root systems. Very pleased.
Positive magnaastra
Charleston, IL (Zone 6a)
November 17, 2012
So far, I've only ordered one plant from Conifer Kingdom, but what a plant...a huge, healthy, heavily-branched, beautiful Japanese maple, reasonably priced, and so well-packed that it made the journey clear across the US with nary a broken branch. Their selection is totally awesome, too, stuff your neighbor isn't growing in his yard. I'm doing some major renovations to my landscaping in Spring 2013, and guess who's going to get my orders?
Positive Silentthunder
Port Orchard, WA
March 31, 2012
An excellent option for any gardener interested in the best conifers and Japanese maples. My order of about a dozen plants was shipped well, quickly and arrived in great shape. The plant offerings range from cheap to pricey but many of these plants I have not seen before available anywhere. The quality of the plants really stood out - a labor of love would be a good way to describe this owner(s). I'll order again soon.