The scoop on 'Izel Plants'

Izel Plants

3288 Aberfolye Place, NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20015 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Positive brianaucuba
PEQUEA, PA (Zone 6b)
October 26, 2015
I ordered two plug trays of Asclepias tuberosa to be used for promoting awareness of Monarch butterflies. They were shipped lightning fast and arrived in perfect condition. I had never ordered plug trays before and was somewhat concerned how they would be after shipping. My concerns were unfounded as the plants were very healthy and a nice size.
Positive aster45
Lexington, VA
October 25, 2015
Yesterday, I received by 3rd order from Izel Plants. This time around I ordered a bunch of shrubs: 10 New Jersey teas to be exact. They came in the best condition! The box was specially made to contain the shrubs - my words do not do justice!! If you've ever been worried about mail order plants because of how the plants would survive transport, worry no longer with these folks and their shrubs.
Positive JAFrazier
Philadelphia, PA
April 15, 2015
Just received my order of 10 various native shrubs- they were packaged so nicely! I am so happy to have found that website!
Positive willmcc
Columbia, MD
May 15, 2014
I've had a great experience with order plants from Izel. I've ordered both bare root and plugs. Both came fast and well packed.

I really like that they offered those sizes, they're so much more economical than quarts and gallons-- all you need is a few months patience and you'll have a big plant!!!