Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

The scoop on 'Shady Rest Gardens'

Shady Rest Gardens

35 Northwoods Drive NW
Cartersville, , Georgia 30121 (United States)

Phone: 770-386-0438
Paper Catalog Cost: $2.00, deducted from first ord

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive ljb5966
Algonquin, IL
September 6, 2016
They are the greatest! I have made several purchases and they send nice plants and send them quickly. I did have one or two plants die, but that is partially because I purchased evergreens and I am in zone 5 where dormants are preferred. All of the other plants have done excellent.
Positive puttytat
Saint Louis, MO (Zone 6a)
September 6, 2016
An absolutely perfect shopping experience! They offered prompt and friendly replies to my initial inquiries re: availability and helped me with choices to fill a pretty restricted budget. The plants were shipped on the date specified and were large and healthy. Can hardly wait for next year to order more!
Positive TomThumbReviews
Renton, WA
August 18, 2016
I've ordered with Doris twice now. This year I placed a larger order and they were especially generous with giving me additional fans of almost every cultivator I ordered, they even included a bonus! Many of their daylilies are priced very well, so it makes it affordable which I really appreciate. They communicate quickly, ship quickly, and all plants arrive healthy and in good shape. I highly recommend them to any daylily lover. :)
Positive Sonjak
Madison, WI
September 15, 2015
Fantastic order, great people Highly recommend.

Shady Rest Gardens has a great selection of very reasonable daylilies and are wonderful at communicating. Great plants and bonus. Will order again!
Positive dmac085
Greensboro, NC (Zone 7a)
September 13, 2014
Very pleased with everything! Great communication and prompt shipping. Plants were packed well and in great condition. Substitutions were made-happy with sections- they asked & did offer refunds had I wanted thst. Glad to be their first review-more should be expected :-)

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.