The scoop on 'Dreaming of the Tropics Nursery'

Dreaming of the Tropics Nursery

Bronson, Florida 32621
(United States)

Comments:

Negative nikkers390
Fort Myers, FL
November 2, 2012
I ordered from their website the10 for $20.00 dollars gingers. After a week of no correspondence or confirmation, I emailed them. One through their website and the other through their contact info on Paypal.
I became concerned when I tried calling them on the phone they have listed with Paypal and found it was no longer in service.
I called Paypal with my concerns that the company may no longer be in business. They told me their records show recent transactions, so they are apparently still receiving money.
Paypal said they will email them and suggest they contact me.
This seems a shoddy way to do business. At least with Paypal, I can file a claim and get a refund.
Negative jeri11
Central, LA (Zone 8b)
October 11, 2012
I ordered the 10 gingers for $20.00 in August and paid thru Paypal. It is now Oct. 11 and have not received my ginger or my money back or any correspondents regarding my order.
Positive diknownana
Glen Carbon, IL
September 11, 2012
Ordered 10 Gingers and I received way more than that. And I couldn't beat the price. I will order from them again.
Positive roxxanne
Houston, PA (Zone 6a)
July 27, 2012
REALLY nice plants, got them on sale so the price was insane! Fast delivery! I'll be shopping with them again!
Positive LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC (Zone 8b)
May 15, 2012
Great experience nice plants and healty, prices right, delivery was very quick. I will order from them again.
Lavina
Positive knotz
Kelso, WA
April 20, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!...Great plants at great prices...Super fast shipping and a pleasure to work with...I have ordered from them a few times now and will continue to do so :)