The scoop on 'Tall Grass Farms'

Tall Grass Farms

25615 W. Hallett Rd.
Medical Lake, Washington 99022 (United States)

Comments:

Positive alfwright
Zionville, NC
January 4, 2013
A good website- up to date. Excellent prices. Flower growers
Positive psudan
Mentor, OH
June 14, 2012
I recently received dahlia tubers that I ordered for my sister-in-law. Tubers were firm and all were showing nice sprouts. Their normal prices are very reasonable but this order was part of a $1.00 per tuber sale. I thought it would be a good time to give this seller a try. I certainly wasn't disappointed and received many extras. I will order from them again next Spring.
Positive gabigrier
Maple Shade, NJ (Zone 7a)
April 20, 2012
I ordered 10 dahlias from this company in February. Thier pricing was reasonable compared to some other growers. They arrived precisely on time for planting, safely packaged. All were in good condition and a number were already showing sprouts. The company sent me a couple bonus ones, too; a pink ball and decorative similar in size to ones that I had ordered. I can't wait to see these babies grow up! I will definately be ordering from these folks in the future.