The scoop on 'knockoutrose.net'

knockoutrose.net

Norton, Virginia 24273
(United States)

No positives

Comments:

Negative Roselover0
Robinson, IL
August 6, 2012
I placed an order the first part of April, I did receive a confirmation email from them at that time. I received a call stating my order was delayed because the truck that had came in did not contain the colors I had ordered. They told me it would be a few weeks. I never heard from them after that. I attempted several times to contact them by phone and email. (I did leave messages but they never responded, and since then the message states that the machine cannot accept anymore messages.) I sent several emails, and received no response at all from them. I would not recommend this company to anyone!
Negative zaptoid1956
Lewistown, IL
May 18, 2012
I received 8 plants from them 3 weeks earlier than I requested and they were very poorly packed. It looked like they had been torn out of the ground and thrown in the box. The roots were dried out. It doesn't appear that they will live . I let the company know and received no reply. I will not order from them again.
Negative Yellowshock
Hobart, IN
April 24, 2012
They don't seem to have a phone number or address listed which should have been the first red flag. When I still decided to buy 13 knock out roses for 10$ a pier I did so because they claimed older larger plants etc. they also stated the plants would ship he next week when I selected the earliest shipping date. A few things: they shipped 12 plants instead of 13. The colors were also wrong. I received no responses to my emails. They also shipped 3 weeks later than the listed shipping date. No response to inquiries there either.
The roses were poorly packaged and, as stated, the order was wrong and short a plant. Also the plants weren't that great quality.
Would not recommend them to anyone.