The scoop on 'Melva's Garden'

Melva's Garden

1223 Thomas Street
Denton, Texas 76201 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive marti001
Somerset, KY (Zone 6b)
May 31, 2012
I now have 15 roses I got from melva and she has only had to replace 2. I love everything she has sent me. Yes some of the rooted cuttings are small but they travel better and I've had no trouble getting them to grow outside of the 2 I lost. And I think it was more my fault I lost them than it is hers. The only problem I have is I'm running out of room at this mobilehome I live in and she still has roses I want. I've got to shift things and see if I can't fit a few more.

She is a great lady to deal with and on top of her game. I reommend that anyone looking for especially OGR contact her.
Positive porkpal
Richmond, TX
May 31, 2012
I have ordered quite a few roses from Melva (I've lost count.) In spite of the rather miserable mail delivery at my post office, most of the roses arrived in good condition. They were quite small but healthy and ready to grow. The little plants I received last fall are already blooming this spring. Melva replaced roses killed in shipment and offered suggestions for substitutes when roses I wanted were not available. I am pleased to have a source of old roses which are not easy to find elsewhere.