The scoop on 'Bramble Berry Farm (formerly Winfrey Valley Nursery)'

Bramble Berry Farm (formerly Winfrey Valley Nursery)

Winslow, Arkansas 72959 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative glynn60
Emory, VA
January 8, 2013
In the past, my experience has been quite positive--excellent prices and good plants. However, I was not always certain about the plants being true to name. Last year I ordered 12 each of "Autumn Bliss" and "Killarney" red raspberries. The "Killarney" may be true to name, for they have not borne fruit yet. However, the plants labeled "Autumn Bliss" (my favorite red raspberry) are clearly "Dorman," in my view the absolute worst red raspberry that exists. They will have to be thrown away. It was late in the season when the berries produced, and I wrote twice (e-mails) about the problem but have had no response whatever.
Positive gardengal10000
Vacaville, CA (Zone 8a)
December 12, 2011
I mailed my order form on 11/2/11 for many different verieties of plants. I received my order on 12/12/11. All plants were packaged well and look strong and healthy.
I will definitely order from them again if I need anymore plants. I would also recommend them for there low prices.
Thanks Bramble Berry Farm!
Positive SoutheastIndy
Indianapolis, IN
April 21, 2010
Posted on April 7, 2010, updated April 21, 2010
Made my first order from Bramble Berry Farm last week. Plants arrived within a week of sending out payment. I ordered several thornless blackberry & blueberry plants. All items were in very good condition. They even included extras if the stock was on the small side. Overall this was a very good experience and wouldn't hesitate from buying from them again.
On April 21st, 2010, SoutheastIndy added the following:

Made a second purchase from Bramble Berry Farm and couldn't be happier. We purchased 50 thornless blackberries and 20 blueberry plants on this order. I've ordered several thornless blackberry plants from alot of other nurseries but nothing has compared as to what I've received from Bramble. The Blueberry plants have been great also. They look like they were just picked from the field . I'll be making some more purchases this fall !!
Positive likesberries
Goldendale, WA
June 26, 2009
I ordered some bluecrop and bluejay blueberries, along with some boysenberries and elderberries last fall. I wasn't sure how they'd turn out because they were already dormant. All of the plants are not only healthy, but doing better than some I ordered elsewhere earlier. I am very satisfied and will buy again.
Positive LotsaNuts
Oviedo, FL
April 5, 2009
I ordered Ouachita blackberries, Dorman Red Rasberries and three types of grapes from BrambleBerry farm. Earlier this year I had ordered Navaho Blackberries from another nursery and Apache and Arapaho Blackberries from yet another. Neither of the earlier vendors had all three varieties, nor did they have Ouachita. I didn't find Brambleberry farm until *after* I'd made those orders or I'd have used them instead because it stocks all four.

When the plants arrived, they were larger and had significantly more roots than the ones I'd received from the other two nurseries, and for a lower price. The raspberries and grapes likewise were large and had huge root systems on them for bare-root plants. I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat.
Positive cowtrailrd
Shawnee, OK
December 11, 2006
I ordered thornless blackberry plants, Raspberry plants and 3 varity of grapes in December of 2005. I asked to receive all in March of 2006. That was then I received all, alive and healthly. they all lived and the everyberring raspberries produced a few berries. I will reorder othe items in the future.