The scoop on 'A Piece of Paradise Plumerias & Candle Co.'

A Piece of Paradise Plumerias & Candle Co.

94-431 Keaoopua St
Mililani, Hawaii 96789 (United States)

Phone: +1 808 3985203

Comments:

Positive Blackbelt_Lizzy
La Grange Park, IL
May 16, 2013
Posted on April 15, 2013, updated May 16, 2013
I received 10 plumeria cuttings today. I ordered their 10 pack special on the website and sent the types I wanted by their comments box.
WOW!! These cuttings were thick, double or even triple branched and at least 18 inches in length. They were also carefully labeled. Im looking forward to rooting these cuttings and seeing how they grow. I will definitely order from Derek again in the future.
On May 16th, 2013, Blackbelt_Lizzy added the following:

The cuttings that I received and rooted a month ago have all started shooting leaves and look very healthy. I will definitely order again from Derrick
Positive magnaastra
Charleston, IL (Zone 6a)
April 19, 2013
Happiness is...plumeria plants and cuttings from Derrick! Have placed two orders now, and each time I got so much quality for so little cash. These are top-of-the-line specimens in every way, both the rooted plants and the cuttings. Multiple tips, thick, hearty, healthy, absolutely gorgeous. And talk about a sweetheart, both times Derrick added in a special surprise, and not some secondhand runts, either. I hope Derrick never changes a thing. Already perfect......
Positive bluebuster77
Belmont, CA
April 5, 2013
Posted on March 25, 2013, updated April 5, 2013
This will be my pick top 1 plumeria seller on garden watch dog. Derrick is a great man, the way he sell plumeria cuttings is more likely sharing growing experience and providing resources to us rather than money. Cuttings are unbelievable healthy,fresh, professionally cut and yes multi tips cutting for one low price. Also giving free cutting for no charge. Wide selection of beautiful plumerias to choose from.I'm big fan of plumeria immediately after I have one business transaction with him over eBay. 5 cuttings are currently rooting and 9 more to come. Forget about pricey sellers switching price tag for whatever reasons, go piece of paradise. Totally recommended. I'd great experience and happy purchase ever made!
On April 5th, 2013, bluebuster77 added the following:

Nothing less but a lots more. I made second purchase from Derrick. 3 eBay winning bids initially plus one free cutting as gift. Then he offers me discount, so I choose another 3 cuttings added to my order. And curiously I asked him for some rare variety,yes he has two varieties exactly I'm looking for. Total of 9 cuttings plus Derrick added two more cutting for free. Do you see any sellers better than that? I will looks for more much as space to keep in winter. If you never buy from piece of paradise, try at least once. He packs happiness with your order. Best place to buy plumeria so far in terms of price, cuttings, shipping cost and speed, and of course Derrick is great communicator. You will love it. I believe he also sells rooted one too.
Positive GEC
Boston, MA
March 14, 2013
If a warm, friendly, approachable person who sells top quality cuttings and rooted plants is what you are looking for, look no further. Derrick Martin is a people person all the way. You never have to worry about having a problem that cannot be fairly corrected. I pray he is around for many years to come. He is a real gem. If you have not gone to his website yet, do it now. Plumerias, candles, chocolates...all the good things Hawaii has to offer. You will find them there.

Derrick, ALL of my cuttings are doing very well. :-)

Gregg C.