The scoop on '4 Season Greenhouse/Backyard HQ'

4 Season Greenhouse/Backyard HQ

3419 Northeast Parkway
San Antonio, Texas 78218 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-567-0813

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

No positives

Comments:

Negative ritawood
MIMBRES, NM
February 5, 2013
My initial experience with them two years ago was very positive. The greenhouse was back ordered and took several months to arrive, but they kept me very well informed and even provided a free suncloth as a way of saying they were sorry. So a few months later when I needed a composter I again went to them. The customer service lady was extremely helpful and I ordered and paid for a composter. It was never shipped. Being busy, I forgot to follow up and when I again remembered, several months had passed. I again contacted the customer service, same friendly, helpful lady, who said she would look into it. I never again heard from her. The customer service number went unanswered as did emails. Finally one email somehow reached the company owner who responded that I was indeed owed a composter and that it would be shipped immediately. It wasn't. My emails were no longer responded to, the customer service number went unanswered. Finally, I got another email address for the company and, using a different email address for myself, I acted like a potential customer trying to reach customer service. Again the company owner replied and told me the lady in customer service was on vacation and since that is what I had been told a couple of months before, I figured she had been fired for being too helpful. I then revealed who I was and again tried to get a response about the composter or the money I had paid. The emails stopped dead again. Then I contacted my CC company with the email response from the company owner acknowledging the purchase of the composter and promising a forthcoming shipment. The CC people took the case even though the purchase was nearly a year in the past (the email allowed them to start the clock over again) and I was finally credited by the CC company. I never did receive the composter or any further communication from the company. At least I got my money back. Please don't buy from these people.
Negative lonestar126
Briarcliff, AR
January 14, 2013
Regret to report my order for large greenhouse fell between the cracks and calls to retailer resulted in hitting a brick wall.
Resorted to manufacturer to follow-up on order which was immediately answered and who provided a shipping date. Shipment supposedly now in transit, but feel level of service from retailer was very poor. This was no small order that was paid in full upfront yet my calls (eight) over a period of 7 weeks to retailer to get a shipping date was never answered.