The scoop on 'Creekside Gardens'

Creekside Gardens

19635 Point Creek Rd
Kiel, Wisconsin 53042 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Negative Fashionita
Madison, AL
August 17, 2014
I, too, had a bad experience with Matt Bendig from Creekside Gardens on a Facebook sale. My purchase was $38 that I paid using Paypal. I had 1 enquiry as to when to expect delivery of my Hostas completely ignored. After my 2nd enquiry I got a response that he had been overcome by family problems and would send me a refund. Then he blocked me. Also appears his business is closed.
Negative Casshigh
Cartersville, GA
August 9, 2014
I purchased $152 in hostas from a Facebook sale he was having in late June 2014. I paid for the hostas through PayPal. As of this date (Aug. 9), I have not received the hostas or a refund that he promised. Twice I sent him a message from Facebook asking for him to ship them. Each time he gave me an excuse and said he would ship them that week. The third time (early August) I told him to either ship the hostas or make a full refund by the end of the week. He said he would send a refund by check. I have yet to receive a refund. I have now initiated the resolution process with PayPal in hopes of getting my money back. My advice is to steer clear of Matt Bendig. He makes empty promises. He has blocked me on Facebook now.
Positive JetGal
Sugar Grove, IL
July 31, 2012
Found Creekside Gardens thru google search for Hosta 'Stormy Seas' & so glad I followed their link. I've placed several orders with them so far this summer & have been MORE than extremely happy. Plants always arrive nicely packed, undamaged & healthy. Excellent size hostas every time.

Matt is totally awesome & definitely wants to make sure his customers are 110% happy. Communication is excellent.

Make sure you give Creekside a try, I bet you won't be disappointed.