The scoop on 'Grumbles Nursery'

Grumbles Nursery

20799 Walnut St. Dunnellon, FL 34431
Dunnellon, Florida 34431 (Choose from below)

Comments:

Positive HL_Nursery777
Dunnellon, FL (Zone 9a)
August 10, 2012
I love this nursery! It is nice to walk around in a huge garden filled with top grade plants for sale. It is not far from where I live, and is the best nursery I have been to in Marion County! I am a regular there, and almost everyone that works there, even the owners, knows me! They have almost all the plants that I need for my always changing garden! (And that is a very big need to fill! ;) And also, their prices are cheaper than the big box garden centers on most things! If you buy plants from "garden centers", you have a chance of bringing home some nasty pest with your plant. You don't have to worry about that with grumbles. They also have so cheap hard to find plants at grumbles. So if your in the area one day, stop by the grumbles house! The inside of the house is nice to look at too, there are some cool things in there! I also plan to sell some plants to them next spring! Can't Wait! :)

Happy Gardening!