The scoop on 'Steve's Leaves'

Steve's Leaves

Steve's Leaves has 454 products listed in PlantScout.

Lewisville, Texas 75067
(United States)

Comments:

Positive milocat4
New York, NY
November 26, 2014
They sell plants that are full and healthy. Their shipping is fast and plants are carefully packed to protect from damage. Steve's Leaves is one of the best sellers of plants. They have great customer service and best of all, they offer a grow service for any plant not currently available free of charge, and there's no pressure to buy should you change your mind!

I purchase plants almost every season and they have never disappoint in quality or service. Just received my plants today, and both are full, well rooted and healthy. Worth every penny!!
Positive JoeyInOregon
October 29, 2014
Wow! This plant source is perfect in every way! I placed an order for two house plants that arrived today, and am awaiting a second order that I placed two days ago. My plants were shipped quickly, were well-packed, and are healthy and well-developed. I couldn't be more pleased, and Steve's Leaves will be my go-to source for house plants.
Positive pniksch
Frisco, TX (Zone 8a)
March 25, 2013
Only place I've found online that offers Strelitzia reginea 'Mandela's Gold'. Large plant(1 gal size, 18" tall, in a 6" pot), was ready to put in a larger pot as soon as I got it. Plant was $30, (reg $40-I had a $10.00 off coupon by signing up for the email list)
Lots of other indoor varieties, including LOTS of begonias.