The scoop on 'Bottoms Nursery LLC'

Bottoms Nursery LLC

519 Pullians Rd
Concord, Georgia 30206 (United States)

Phone: 770-884-5661
Fax: 770-884-5662

Comments:

Positive riverfree
Lenoir, NC
April 9, 2012
This nursery is great to do business with. There was a mistake in my ship to address and Matt quickly resolved the problem I ordered several blueberry and blackberry bushes along with 2 muscadine vines. All were of excellent quality and arrived in great shape. I will do business in the future with Bottoms Nursery.
Positive Wolfcastle
West Lafayette, IN (Zone 5b)
February 14, 2012
I placed an order for two Arapahoe blackberries and two Navaho blackberries in the spring of 2011. Since Iím in a somewhat colder climate, they advised me that those two varieties are not particularly hardy and suggested that I go with another varietiesÖbut, as I was really set of those two kinds, I went ahead and put in the order. I really do appreciate companies that try to look out for the best interest of their customers.

All four blackberries arrived well packaged and in good condition. They grew quite well throughout the year, and now Iím just waiting to see if they survive the northwest Indiana winter. Overall, I was quite happy with Bottoms Nursery and would definitely order from them again.
Negative plantkraft1
Forsyth, GA (Zone 6b)
December 6, 2010
My muscadines were scuppernongs! So much for the whole year I spent taking care of these plants and they are not even the right thing!
Positive headnurse
March 30, 2003
Everything I've ordered from this nursery has flourished. They are reasonably priced and most helpful offering advice on what type of tree/plant would do well in your area.