The scoop on 'Oak Hill Daylilies'

Oak Hill Daylilies

23871 Oak Drive
Athens, Illinois 62613 (United States)

Comments:

Positive onegoodman1955
Normal, IL (Zone 5b)
August 9, 2014
After last winter in Central Il, I decided to favor midwest grown daylilies. I'm thrilled with the daylilies I received from Bonnie, size and health of the fans is superior, a Klehm daylily as a gift (northern hybridizer), shipping was as requested and cost was very reasonable.
Positive joevai1
Montrose, CO
May 18, 2014
Posted on May 17, 2014, updated May 18, 2014
This company is fantastic. The plants were shipped when promised, the size and health of them was truly amazing. I've been ordering plants through the mail and internet for many years and I would have to say these lilles are among the best purchases I've made. The fans were so large that I ended up splitting them up into two and three plants. The only complaint I have is that I had prepared a bed for the number of plants ordered. I had to dig up more garden space for the"extras". Not a bad problem to have, all in all. Recommend very highly.
On May 18th, 2014, joevai1 added the following:

I am so sorry but the company I meant to recommend is Oakes Daylilies. I apologize for the confusion but I can't seem to delete this entry. From the other comments, this company also looks like a good place to buy.
Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
August 26, 2013
This was my first time ordering from Oak Hill and they have absolutely wonderful sized plants that are very healthy! They were well packed and arrived quickly as well. I would order from them again without hesitation!
Positive viccles2004
Bellevue, NE
September 7, 2012
First time ordering from Oak Hill daylilies. Found them to have a great selection, great customer service, and was very pleased with the plants sent. They will be one of my top choices for future daylily purchases.
Positive crazy4brugs
Kansasville, WI (Zone 5a)
September 4, 2012
Just received my order of daylilies and they are all big, healthy fans. They arrived right on time. I am a very pleased customer and will order from them again.
Positive themikesmom
Concord, NC
August 27, 2012
These people are Fantastic! they specialize in really beautiful Unusual Form daylilies with Large Blooms and Spiders, but have a wide array unique beautiful varieties of every spectrum in the rainbow and just about every form, my son spoke with Bonnie and she was an extremely pleasant person to deal with and very knowledgeable person too. They shipped the plants for us very next day! we bought skyhooks and northwind drifter and they arrived within 48 hours!! she gave us large incredibly healthy tripple fans too. Would Highly reccommend them to everyone! Thanks Bonnie! :-)