The scoop on 'Bovees Nursery'

Bovees Nursery

1737 SW Coronado St.
Portland, Oregon 97219 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-435-9250

Comments:

Positive marks2
Comstock Park, MI
December 21, 2012
A wonderful nursery with many rarely offered plants. Helpful and knowledgeable folks whose passion for plants is evident in the quality of plants received as well as the wealth of information given.
Positive juanwillis
Winchester, MA (Zone 6a)
May 13, 2010
I've placed three orders with Bovees for their rock garden plants and been extremely satisfied with the health and quality of the plants I've received. I will continue to order from them with confidence!
Positive pogotree
Coos Bay, OR (Zone 9a)
June 24, 2009
Shipping was very fast. The plants were well packed and a nice size. All of the plants are very healthy and there were full growing instructions included to keep them that way. I'm very pleased and will surely order again.
Positive Carter
Houston, TX (Zone 9b)
April 28, 2003
I spent a couple weeks going back and forth with them via e-mail before ordering. They were incredible in helping me pick out vireyas that would do well in my area - not just letting me order anything I like regardless of how they might perform in hot, humid Houston (and my lack of knowledge of vireyas). They picked out plants for me based on my preferences and location and I couldn't be more PLEASED!! Large, healthy plants - all of them in bud. Not to mention the wealth of information they sent on the care of vireyas PLUS fertilizer and fertilizing instructions! Very friendly - not to mention helpful - service that you don't see many places. Wonderful!!! Thanks!!
Positive sunfest
West Palm Beach, FL
February 7, 2002
I thought the plants I received were a bit small for the money. The people were very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with, however, and they carry things that can't be found elsewhere. They also included fertilizer and detailed cultural instructions, which I appreciate.