The scoop on 'Artisan Seeds'

Artisan Seeds

Sunol, California 94586 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Positive adadia
Glenmoore, PA (Zone 6b)
February 16, 2013
I found this place during a search for Ethiopian pepper seed. I ended up buying nearly everything they offer (with the only exception being a tomato variety I already have). They have some really cool things available, albeit a very small selection; it is definitely a quality over quantity sort of thing. I am particularly excited to try the Ethiopian kale. There was a little bit of a mix up with paypal that will hopefully be resolved soon (I got a receipt for payment from paypal but they didn't), but otherwise the seeds arrived fast and neatly packaged. I am very impressed that even with an unresolved payment issue they not only sent the seeds but even included some bonus seeds. That is really more than I expected. I can't wait to try some of these cool varieties, and the service was really, really great...and now I'm going to track down some Blush tomato seeds too!! A++
Positive dmac085
Greensboro, NC (Zone 7a)
November 27, 2012
I visited their blog prior to the new site being official and was able to place my order for their unique tomato varieties. I emailed a question and had a very prompt and helpful response. My order placed and seeds arrived very quickly. I'm excited to give them a try this spring/summer.