The scoop on 'Northstar Nursery LLC'

Northstar Nursery LLC

1300 Gresham Ave N
Oakdale, Minnesota 55128 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Negative chyde1952
Belleville, IL
August 5, 2013
On Jan. 21st, 2013 I made a LARGE online purchase for hundreds of plant plugs Jonathan Lockhart, owner of Northstar Nursery was offering to be mailed out to me the end of April/ beginning of May, 2013. For months I never heard anything. April and May came and went. Finally, I started bugging Jon and continued e-mails I received another order the end of July. Unfortunately because it is the wrong time of year to receive young plant plugs in the hot, humid St. Louis, MO. area most of the plants did not survive.
At this point (Aug. 5th, 2013) Jon is not even responding to emails, phone calls, twitters, facebook entries. I am out of a lot of money --- $607.
Jonathan Lockhart is not an ethical individual ---- do NOT make any purchases through his company.
I do not intend to let this matter rest. Even though I am a long distance from his nursery, in this day of internet I am going to take one step towards notifying other individuals about this unscrupulous individual/ nnursery. Every day I am going to make a step towards making towards retrieval of the money that is due to me.