The scoop on 'Bob Scott's Nursery'

Bob Scott's Nursery

10116 W Wilshire
Yukon, Oklahoma 73099 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-721-2022

Comments:

Positive sylvainyang
Edmond, OK
August 21, 2005
Bob Scott has a good collection of tropical landscaping plants. He has some Sabal Minor or Sabal Louisiana and some Parasol trees. Price is very reasonable. He even helped me to call the zoo to his connection in order to find out what is the origin of the palm come from.
Positive ownedbycats
Southern, NH (Zone 5b)
August 10, 2005
I ordered the "National Convention Special" at the AHS convention. The bonus plants were there, and the remainder of my order shipped out as soon as Bob returned home.

The plants were huge with great root systems. Bob dug and shipped the plants so quickly they almost arrived at my house before I returned from the convention. I would not hesitate to order from him again.
Positive serenity7art
Edmond, OK (Zone 7a)
May 31, 2004
I am so glad I found Bob and Verna. I purchased most of my shade garden from them: which ended up being quite a lot. The plants are healthy and vibrant.
Bob cares for his plants as children and spend as much time as needed to explain them in detail. I can't say enough of them.I have gone back 3 times this year and will more than likely go back through the year. His topgun daylilly's are grand. Their plants have made my gardens. They have lots of unusual plants. Charlene walker
Positive LLoydia
Choctaw, OK
May 29, 2004
I was very pleased with the nursery and the service. They had a large variety of plants. I bought several hostas and they were all in excellent condition. The owners were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely give them my business again.
Negative hostaaddict
May 4, 2004
Ordered a few hostas from the Scotts, and they sent one that was wrong. After 3 emails, and 2 weeks later, no reply to my emails. Need to work harder on customer service..
Positive scootersbear
May 1, 2004
What a wonderful place. The Scotts are extremely nice and more than willing to go out of there way to assist you and just talk about plants. The hostas were in incredible shape and a very good selection. I will do business with them again. Only suggestion is if you go to the nursery direct, get a map or get directions first. Otherwise expect the best from them.
Positive Coolplanter
Fayetteville, AR (Zone 6b)
June 12, 2003
Bob and his wife are a good source for hostas, I appreciate their recommendations.
Positive linlin
CHOCTAW, OK (Zone 7a)
January 9, 2003
I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL PLANTS FROM SCOTTS. THE PLANTS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. THEY OFFER ITEMS NOT USUALLY FOUND AT OUR LOCAL NURSERIES. THE OWNER AND HIS WIFE ARE SUPER PEOPLE AND ARE MORE THAN GLAD TO ASSIST YOU NO MATTER HOW BUSY THEY ARE
Neutral StephenMicha
February 1, 2002
I ordered daylily variety "Lime Frost" from Bob Scott Nurseries in Fall 2000 at an end of season 40% off discount price. All daylilies I received in arrived in good condition became well established before winter and did very well the next summer. I purchased "Lime Frost" because it is white blooming and very late season. The plant I received not only bloomed with other early mid-season varieties, it also grew to the wrong height. I highly suspect a cheap white daylily was substituted in "Lime Frost's" place and they didn't expect me to know the difference.
Positive denisehenderson
November 1, 1997
This is one of my very favorite nurseries...I have never mail ordered from them, but drive 3 hours to purchase on site. They specialize in hybrid daylilies, but have so very much more, and their hostas are spectacular. Verna Scott is one of the nicest people that you could ever hope to meet, and has forgotten more about plants than I will ever know. You will never get a genetic "surprise" like finding out that one of your new hostas is related to one that has a genetic rust problem, because she knows the families of everything. If it is possible to get to Oklahoma City, it is well worth it to go directly to their nursery.