Calling all writers, especially those who wax poetic! If you have a way with words, here's your chance to put pen to paper and try your hand at writing an award-winning piece for us. Find all the details on our contest page.

The scoop on 'Talbott Nursery and Poultry'

Talbott Nursery and Poultry

2620A W Feeder IH-45
New Waverly, Texas 77358 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Negative Medicineman1952
April 11, 2017
OMG
Do not deal with this guy.
He knows everything and you know nothing. He cares nothing about how you feel or your customer experience.
I sent him an email which I thought was nice and reaching out to him in what I would call a civil and friendly manner.
I wasn't happy about the tree I ordered. I expressed how I felt in what I thought might help his future mailings of plants based on my experience with several other excellent nurseries.
Boy was that a mistake. Let's just say this teacher went nuclear on me. Very angry and chastising.
Knows it all, has nothing to learn and you the customer are stupid, ignorant and on and on.
Quite frankly he assumed I didn't follow instructions, threw the package in the garbage and so on and so forth. Really quite unprofessional and just an angry condescending man.
Wow! Do yourself a favor and stay away.
Negative elliewinslow
Myrtle Point, OR
April 5, 2017
Sent me a diseased citrus tree (frost hardy) then said it looked like frost damage so not his problem. All dealings were creepy. Ultra negative and was a very expensive lesson.
Negative MMKP
Hinesburg, VT
September 30, 2016
I ordered a Bougainvillea bare root "plug" which arrived to me appearing completely dead: all brown with NO green on it. I figured it was "dormant" because they described it as a "bare root". I followed their instruction sheet to the smallest detail. This plant was DOA - DEAD ON ARRIVAL; I know this is true, because I ordered another one, which arrived with some green growth on it and that appears to be growing fine. BOTH plants are in the same pot, same soil, with same nutrients. I contacted this company and they HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE on the dead plant they shipped to me. Furthermore, they insinuated I did not follow the instructions after I told them INDEED I had - AND to the smallest detail. They sent me a dead plant and they will not supply a live one. My caution to buyers: BAD business.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]