Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

The scoop on 'Talbott Nursery and Poultry'

Talbott Nursery and Poultry

2620A W Feeder IH-45
New Waverly, Texas 77358 (United States)

No positives

Negative MMKP
Hinesburg, VT
September 30, 2016
I ordered a Bougainvillea bare root "plug" which arrived to me appearing completely dead: all brown with NO green on it. I figured it was "dormant" because they described it as a "bare root". I followed their instruction sheet to the smallest detail. This plant was DOA - DEAD ON ARRIVAL; I know this is true, because I ordered another one, which arrived with some green growth on it and that appears to be growing fine. BOTH plants are in the same pot, same soil, with same nutrients. I contacted this company and they HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE on the dead plant they shipped to me. Furthermore, they insinuated I did not follow the instructions after I told them INDEED I had - AND to the smallest detail. They sent me a dead plant and they will not supply a live one. My caution to buyers: BAD business.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.