The scoop on 'Talbott Nursery and Poultry'

Talbott Nursery and Poultry

2620A W Feeder IH-45
New Waverly, Texas 77358 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Negative MMKP
Hinesburg, VT
September 30, 2016
I ordered a Bougainvillea bare root "plug" which arrived to me appearing completely dead: all brown with NO green on it. I figured it was "dormant" because they described it as a "bare root". I followed their instruction sheet to the smallest detail. This plant was DOA - DEAD ON ARRIVAL; I know this is true, because I ordered another one, which arrived with some green growth on it and that appears to be growing fine. BOTH plants are in the same pot, same soil, with same nutrients. I contacted this company and they HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE on the dead plant they shipped to me. Furthermore, they insinuated I did not follow the instructions after I told them INDEED I had - AND to the smallest detail. They sent me a dead plant and they will not supply a live one. My caution to buyers: BAD business.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.