The scoop on 'Trees-Plants (trees-plants.com)'

Trees-Plants (trees-plants.com)

Altamont, Tennessee 37301
(United States)

This company is affiliated with Tennessee Wholesale Nursery (also dba D & T Wholesale Nursery; formerly TN Nursery)

No positives

Comments:

Negative Contutti
York, ME
June 11, 2016
I ordered a buckeye bottle bush and a button bush, free shipping, total"$25.18. I expected small young plants.The bushes came in an unlabeled box, not secured, upside down.A collar inside would have kept the plants in place. The tips of the small branches were broken.
The website and insert in the box states"we ship bareroot plants with no leaves,blooms or foliage". Both "plants" came with shriveled leaves and the buckeye had a dangling remnant of a flower.Plastic string was used to hold the two stems of each plant together and had abraded the bark in places.The roots were moist but it was obvious that the plants had been severed from a mature bush and not propogated as a young plant as I expected. I took photos of the plants and sent them with an e-mail to the company but got no reply. After two months of babying the transplants and no leaves appearing, I called the company , but always got a recording that they were in the field. The website states a 100% guarantee, but on closer reading you learn that no money is returned, you have to send back the plants in question and accept a replacement.Customers should know that as a consumer you have rights if a product does not meet your fair expectations. My credit company reversed the charges, after my complaint. It appears to me that this company does not value customers , nor does it begin to approach the high standards of my very favorite company, Bluestone Perennials.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.