The scoop on 'Parry's Tree Farm and Nursery'

Parry's Tree Farm and Nursery

Parry's Tree Farm and Nursery has 64 products listed in PlantScout.

Forest Grove, Oregon 97116 (United States)

Fax: (503) 359-1912

This company offers a variety of bulbs and plants.

Comments:

Positive Clary
Lewisburg, PA (Zone 6b)
May 30, 2014
Pleased to find lily varieties that are not widely available through Parry's Lily Flower Store online. Ordered in 2013. Lilies were not shipped until they were fully ready, which was a year later, but I received updates and request to verify before bulbs were shipped in 2014. Very large healthy bulbs are producing strong vigorous stalks already.
Positive virginiarose
Southeast, VA (Zone 8a)
October 23, 2013
I bought several lilies from a new web site owned by this company called 'The Lily Flower Store', it is a very nice website and they have a good selection. I enjoyed browsing and reading about how they got started. Very user friendly!
I ordered 11 Lily bulbs and received an immediate response that my order was being process and a day or two later another response saying they were done processing and gave me a ship date.
The Lilies arrived in very good condition, packing was great plus I got free Waterproof Garden Markers, the name is on one side and directions on the other side like how deep to plant. I just love this company, I would recommend them to all. Thank you!