The scoop on 'Fleur des Tropiques'

Fleur des Tropiques

Saint Denis, Reunion Island

Neutral IlhadoPico
Sao Roque do Pico
Portugal (Zone 11)
October 3, 2015
I am leaving a Neutral rating, since Negative feedback maybe too strong for this company since the seeds arrived and there were planting instructions enclosed (in French), but the fact that none of the many different palm seeds that I purchased in quantity germinated. Not even a single seed have germinated after more than 8 months and all of those are easy germinators, which should germinate within 1 to 3 months.

In the past I have germinated all kinds of palm seeds successfully and at high percentage rates, as long as they were purchased from merchants who sell fresh seed. Doesn't seem to be the case this time. Either the seed were very old or I have an exceptionally bad luck with easy germinators at 0% germination rate.

I will update this rating if I get at least one seed to germinate.
Positive vitrsna
Mexico (Zone 11)
February 19, 2013
I just received my first order from this company so i cannot yet speak to germination rates but i can say that i was very satisfied with the experience and have placed a 2nd order. They were quick to send the order out which was received in good time and good condition. The company has appropriate business communications, acknowledging the order, sending an email when the seeds were sent, etc. Germination instructions accompanied the seeds.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]