The scoop on ''

Green Star: Good is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

P.O. BOX 1820
Thousand Oaks, California 91358 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-344-4669

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive Katehayes
Fort Lauderdale, FL
October 9, 2015
The customer service was fantastic. They really take the time to make sure everything is right and you are happy with the product. I love the 99 cent packs of seeds - it's perfect for my small organic vegetable garden. They even threw in a free one which was so nice!

Everything comes well labeled and with detailed instructions. I've already got little sprouts and I'm very excited to see what comes out of the ground next!
Positive happytexasgarden
Boerne, TX
October 8, 2015
I won one of their contests, so naturally that was a positive experience!

But I was impressed enough to become a repeat customer and have placed several orders. Each order arrived within the expected time, the packaging was secure, and the seeds have been viable.

Their selection of seeds is respectable, not huge (for instance they don't have flower seeds yet) but a goodly variety of veggies and herbs.

The .99 cent packets allow you to try a variety at a reasonable cost.

I'm especially delighted that they are heirloom, non-GMO, and open pollinated. Already I've saved seed.

SeedsNow seeds are packaged in small resealable plastic bags, but I like their mylar bags for storage (because many seeds I order from other companies come in paper sleeves.)

Other pros: good website layout, sales, growing inventory, and follow-up e-mails to make sure everything is a.o.k with order.

Positive sarahoake
Phoenix, AZ
October 6, 2015
I would highly recommend SeedsNow. My order arrived quickly and came with a free sample. Also received an email a few days after my seeds arrived making sure everything was okay with the order. Seller even offered to work something out for the couple types of seeds that did not sprout (most sprouted very quickly). I was not expecting this wonderful service!
Positive Helen_1970
Wichita Falls, TX
October 5, 2015
Seeds that I am always looking for are available when shopping at their web site. Can order small amounts when ordering something I am not familiar with the seed. The prices are very reasonable and delivery is prompt and are also good quality.
Positive lisa74
Los Angeles, CA
October 5, 2015
Ordered a bunch of seeds to grow in containers on my balcony. I also bought some seed starting kits so I could start my seedlings indoors. My seeds have already started to sprout! Shopping with SeedsNow was really easy and the customer service has been great. Looking forward to shopping with them in the future!
Positive joellee
Bridgewater, VA
October 5, 2015
I am super pleased with, and I will continue to purchase from that source. I have ordered from them about a half a dozen times, and I have been pleased every time. Not only do the items ship quickly, but they actually follow up your order with an email to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. I highly recommend this company. Good quality seeds, great customer service, quick shipping, and appreciation for your patronage. How could you go wrong?!
Positive birdgolfer
Pahrump, NV
October 5, 2015
I have used twice since I heard about them. Both times have been VERY satisfying: very accurately filled orders in a very speedy fashion. I will continue using them.
Positive latisa924
Columbus, OH
October 5, 2015
I have been ordering from for a few years now. I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed with my orders, the customer service or the quality of the seeds. I am a very happy customer and I am glad I found this company. I will be a customer for life.
Positive silvatungfox
Reseda, CA
October 5, 2015
My orders to SeedsNow are always promptly shipped and arrive in good order.. thank you so much.
Positive jlowry64
United States
October 5, 2015
I ordered garlic from SeedsNow and I was shocked at how quickly the shipment arrived. They look wonderful and I'm excited about getting them in the ground. I look forward to placing another order for spring.
Positive mavelina
Savannah, GA
October 5, 2015
Seeds Now is a great site for non-GMO seeds and planting materials. You can buy sampler seeds or in bulk packs. They have great playing resources along with fast shipping. Their customer service is above and beyond and I receive a personalized email after every shipment to make sure everything is going well. I am a steady buyer and will continue to be one.
Positive Mica1218
Jupiter, FL
October 5, 2015
I have ordered from SeedsNow for the last 2 years. My orders have always been correct and I have had success utilizing their Non-GMO seeds in my garden. They are also very friendly. They always follow up with a call or email to make sure my order was what I expected.
Positive maggieOB
Saint George, UT
October 4, 2015
I recently discovered SeedsNow on a blog that I read called The More One Sows; The Greater The Harvest. I have gardened most of my life including organically the last few years (vegetables) so finding a great source for good seeds priced reasonably was amazing. I live in the desert of Southern Utah, gardening here is always a roller coaster wtih months of hot hot hot temperatures, some high winds, and flash floods. I always found my local sources overpriced, lacking in variety and not very reliable for germination. I am THRILLED with SeedsNow, they have a great selection of all vegetable seeds organic :) My experience with ordering and delivery has been wonderful. They seem to have great customer service, checking to make sure products have been received etc. All the seeds I have planted for Fall have germinated and are doing well, I expect to have a good harvest before our significant weather change end of Oct - Nov 7th. I recommend you give SeedsNow a try ! They offer other gardening prodcuts: sprouts, pellet pods and such
Positive Schoonys
Glendale, AZ
October 4, 2015
Easy to use website, fast shipping, and even got a follow up on how my seeds were coming along. Talk about awesome customer service. Now, for me to get them planted, but with the great comments from our other growers, I don't think that will be a problem.
Positive kate1031
Munfordville, KY
October 4, 2015
I have been using this site for years and watching it grow as I grow my gardens. are the best, fastest and least expensive of all sites. To say nothing of friendly!

If they don't have what you want they will try and get it for you.

I am totally satisfied.

Positive Gracerenae
Fish Creek, WI
October 4, 2015
I ordered 2 packets of seeds and got a free lettuce starter kit and free shipping, needless to say i was ecstatic to begin with. They were at my door within 3 days and they contacted me to make sure everything went well with the order. I've never had a better seed buying experience!
Positive Hema67
Pineville, NC
October 4, 2015
Awesome collection of seeds. Their germination rate is 100%. I am very happy from their services. Shipping was also fast. Thank you so much.
Positive kylerf
Hillsborough, NJ
October 3, 2015
I've ordered from SeedsNow two or three times and would recommend them--shipping is quick and my orders were accurate. There's usually a little bonus freebie in the envelope, too, which is nice. I love that the seeds are all non-GMO. I also like the $.99 sampler packs; they are perfect if you want to try a variety of veggies but don't have a huge garden. If you sign up for their email list, they let you know when they are running specials for free shipping, etc.
Positive Dcnaz
Glendale, AZ
October 3, 2015
I have ordered many times from Seeds I love the variety of seeds they offer. Every order has been shipped quickly with a follow up email to ensure I am happy. Great company to work with!
Positive Mailmeakhila
Rochester, MI
October 3, 2015
The seeds are just top quality. Some sprouted second day after sowing. This will be my go to place for seeds from now.
Positive MyCoCreations
Palm Harbor, FL
October 2, 2015
I have ordered from SeedsNow several times and each time I am completely happy. The availability of varieties, organic and non gmo seeds, the ability to purchase sample packs, fast shipping, good labeling and packaging and great customer service are all just icing on the cake. The best part about their seeds are they germinate without fail. I've never received a package where a majority of the seeds didn't germinate. When my backyard is happy and filled with goodness I am happy. :)
I love supporting a family owned business and I make sure to tell all my friends about them.
Positive mjmars
October 2, 2015
I have ordered many times from, and the products are always great, and they are shipped very quickly. They stay in contact and ask if you received your orrder and if you are satisfied. They offer all non-GMO and heirloom, as well as organic seeds. Great business!
Positive aggie6
Richmond, TX
October 2, 2015
Very pleased with my seed purchase from Love that the seeds are nonGMO and organic. Order was filled and delivered in a very timely manner. Very glad my brother recommended this site to me.
Positive ohhello
Ozone Park, NY
October 2, 2015
I LOVE SeedsNow! Great quality seeds, excellent prices, & warm costumer service. I'm a repeat costumer. Highly recommended!
Positive dougmays
Alachua, FL
September 9, 2015
Awesome Company
I found out about Seeds Now just a month ago and have already put in 2 separate orders! Great prices, economical shipping options, fast shipping! Will be a lifetime customer
Positive Montgomed0
Jackson, NJ
September 9, 2015
Great customer services, great price. Plus, the seeds germinate quickly and arrived quickly too! SeedsNow is a great resource for anyone interested in growing anything
Positive Ptstanto
La Crosse, WI
September 8, 2015
Very happy with selection, service, and prices. Shipping was quick. Would purchase from again in future.
Positive miracle75
Brooklyn, NY
September 3, 2015
I love the packaging, and everything came quicker than I thought it would. On top of that they've reached out to me to make sure things we're running smoothly. It feels like a penpal, I love that. This is a family who actually cares about their products and how their clients are making out. I'll definitely order from them again. Thanks

Positive OrchidLadyLinda
Port Charlotte, FL
Love this company!
This is my second year ordering, and will continue to do so because of the great sample packs! Why pay more for seeds when most home owners only need a few plants of each veggie they want?! My orders always arrive very quickly, and I love the little photo on the plastic zip-lock baggies to remind me of how the plant will look...and what the heck I ordered, lol. If they always offer the 99 cent sample pks. they'll always have me & my friends as customers!
Positive HiFiMasterPrime
Van Nuys, CA
September 2, 2015
About a month ago I ordered a few sample packs of different vegetables to grow on my apartment's balcony. So far everything has germinated properly and is growing at a healthy rate! The kale had succumbed to some cabbage worms, but I was expecting that to happen and I'm currently working on my next round of sprouts. The service was fast and cheap and their team was very helpful in making sure that everything was good with my purchase! Thank you!!
Positive sweety98223
Arlington, WA
September 2, 2015
My seeds arrived quickly and were packed well. I love the sample packs. I haven't planted most seeds, but I did plant snap peas. All my pea seeds sprouted and are growing well!
I planted the free sample of romaine lettuce! It is just starting to sprout!
I am trying out the Alfalfa,Radish,and Broccoli sprouts in jars they are doing great!
Positive m3kp
Moscow Mills, MO
Great site; good products

They always have the seeds I want and shipping is ALWAYS quick
Positive kmeaux
Running Springs, CA
September 2, 2015
Seeds Now has such great customer service and quickly responded to my e-mail! My seeds and seed pods arrived quickly, were packaged well, and are of great quality! I cannot wait to plant all of them!
Positive JoyShine72
Largo, FL
September 2, 2015
Every experience with every order I have made with SeedsNow has been nothing less than fantastic! I tell all my friends about them all the time in every way possible: verbal, facebook, instagram etc. I have looked at other companies and no one compares to SeedsNow! Extremely user friendly website, wonderful customer service reps and always fast shipping. I can go on and on with praises, just LOVE SeedsNow!
Positive casa09
Pitcairn, PA
August 28, 2015
I love the orders always arrive in a timely fashion and I appreciate that they contact me to check in on how things are going!
Positive marinoy
Miami, FL
August 26, 2015 is a great company, reliable and so far every seed I have purchased have sprout. I am very satisfied with their service and will continue to buy my seeds from them. They're awesome!
Positive Bkellyjr
August 26, 2015
Good Prices and fast delivery. will definitely order from again
Positive SFrose
Daly City, CA
August 26, 2015
I'm really impressed with SeedsNow. Their selection of seeds are more interesting than what I'd seen in local stores and I love the sample packets. Their website is fun to browse through. But what draws me to the site is their service. They're quick to deliver, with awesome instructions on how to plant their seeds. And every time I've ordered something, I appreciated the gift of starter seed kit to try out. I could go on about this company as they're clearly doing many things right.
Positive emberdanielle
Escondido, CA
July 29, 2015
I purchased several of the 99 cent sample packets, which were shipped very quickly, and arrived in a few days. The seeds were well-sealed, as was the package they came in; everything was in great condition.

The staff even wrote a small note on my shipping invoice, which added a personal (and friendly) touch! They also included a free soil starter with spinach seeds. They must have read my mind, because I wanted to get spinach seeds, but wasn't sure if they would do well in my area. So thanks for giving me the opportunity to try them!

I have used seeds from SeedsNow previously, and they have so far been reliable, with a great germination rate.

Over all, I'd give SeedsNow 5/5 stars. Great prices, fast shipping, and very helpful/friendly staff. :)
Positive LuanneG
La Vergne, TN
July 14, 2015
My order was handled perfect and shipped fast. So now enjoying watching as my seeds develop into a great garden. Also there customer service (Monica) was truly outstanding. She kept in contact to be sure my order arrived and everything went well. Give that lady a bonus. You don't find that kind of CS anymore.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]