The scoop on 'SeedsNow.com'

SeedsNow.com

Green Star: Good SeedsNow.com is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

P.O. BOX 1820
Thousand Oaks, California 91358 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-344-4669

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Negative Relaxyo
June 1, 2017
Cancelling my current order and will NOT be ordering anything else from this company after learning they participate in anti-GMO fear mongering. I will NOT support any xenophobic and scientifically illiterate companies such as this.
Positive monkeynaz
Anthem, AZ
May 16, 2017
I have been ordering from this company for quite a few years now and love their seeds and customer service.

great germination rate for seeds. can't ever recall a time that the seeds didn't grow. they are quick to ship and always have a nice little note attached to order for "happy growing".

Follow up email a week or so after seeds arrive to make sure that everything was to my satisfaction. Great price on sampler packs of seeds too.
Positive derrilynk
Edmond, OK
April 6, 2017
Posted on April 6, 2017, updated April 6, 2017
I love this company. They are my favorite seed source. For a small home gardener their sample packs are perfect. They also have a chicken pack which is so great if you have chickens, it is a mixture of herbs and grains that are so healthy for chickens. They always include a freebie and a personal note and they fill my order quickly and ship out fast.
On April 6th, 2017, derrilynk added the following:

Update: Growing tomatoes from their seeds and germination rate is amazing. Almost 100%.
Positive AngieT725
Centereach, NY
March 31, 2017
This is the second year in a row that I have ordered seeds from this company. The germination rate is amazing for most. For example, the tomoato variety "Delicious" not only germinates within 7 days, but grows steadily. I only planted about 3 weeks ago and they are many of the seedlings are showing second set of leaves and are sturdy.

Some variety of seeds I was not as successful with but that has been the case with the same seeds (Dill in particular) that I have planted from different companies. I think these are better off direct sowing and I must accept defeat with these in the seed starting arena.

The 99 cent pkgs allow you to try things without a big investment and the results are rewarding. I never tried so many different things such as bok choi, anise, different herbs.

Lastly, the packaging and shipping are easy and affordable. The encouraging and hand written notes make it a more personal experience. Their website is easy to navigate. A good choice for seed starting for beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
Negative pproductsnogood
Bristol, VA
March 12, 2017
I order several packs of seeds from Seeds Now. I planted my seeds indoors in seed starter soil. The room temperature was around 70 degrees. I carefully keep them water/moist. A couple of the cauliflower and cabbage seeds FINALLY came up, but NONE of the other seeds came up. Needless to say, I WILL NOT be ordering NO MORE seeds from SEEDS NOW.
A VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER !!!

Positive DonnaMack
Elgin, IL (Zone 5a)
February 16, 2017
Posted on February 14, 2017, updated February 16, 2017
What a great company.

SeedsNow, indeed. Really fast, really inexpensive shipping. I have been growing from seed for 20 years, so I have seen it all, and these guys are wonderful. I grow lots of veggies in addition to ornamentals, and the ability to buy a large variety of seeds in their sample packs was wonderful. But for me the best part is the speed of germination. Things I hesitated to grow before are jumping out of my growing cells.

I really enjoyed the little notes, and the welcomed coupons and specials that mean I can order more without breaking the bank. The shipping costs are already well below many companies. I just cancelled an order from a company that turned a $32 order into a $50 order because they insisted on shipping different parts of my order at different times.

I couldn\'t be more pleased.
On February 16th, 2017, DonnaMack added the following:

I wanted to add that I am experiencing a level of germination that is truly remarkable. It is close to 100% on most of my seeds, and they are all germinating in less time than is indicated on the packages. They will now be my first choice for anything I choose to grow.

Thank you to all the people who discovered this great company and wrote reviews that made me notice.
Positive slackermom
Williamsport, OH
January 16, 2017
Nice variety of 99 cent seeds.Their selection keeps expanding.Great company for gardeners who would to try alot of different varieties on a budget. I received my order in 2 days. The owner sent a polite email to be sure I was satisfied with my seeds.l had excellent germination from previous orders. Be sure to subscribe to their newletter for free shipping offers and promotions.
Positive MrsDTM
Lyndeborough, NH
January 13, 2017
Wow fast service! I had placed a number of orders for seeds with a few different companies and my order for SeedsNow was the first to arrive ... all the way from the west coast to the east coast. And one order was from a neighboring state on the east coast. I will definitely be placing more orders with SeedsNow.
Positive MVIsland
MA, MA (Zone 7a)
January 3, 2017
Last week was my first time ordering from SeedsNow. I am a firm believer of checking Garden Watchdog to see what kind of comments prior customers have had with a business. The reviews play a huge part in my decision if I will even consider placing an order with them. This company had all great reviews, so I put together my seed order and hit the "send" button. A perfectly smooth transition, a tracking number, and my seed order was in my mailbox in one weeks time, and every seed item I ordered arrived.
This is a great trust-worthy company to do business with. There is only a handful of online gardening companies I will do business with. I just added SeedsNow to my list.
Positive NarrowWayFarm
Brookville, OH
November 23, 2016
From my previous two experiences, I know why SeedsNow has it's name, they get your seeds to you NOW (especially when you order "off season", which I recommend). We received our last order two days after ordering!

Fast shipping, decent prices, and good germination rates makes this a company that we will continue to shop with.
Positive azsilvia
Tempe, AZ (Zone 9b)
July 8, 2016
Seedsnow has a nice selection of garden seeds and most are available in various sized packets including smaller sample pack perfect if you are not sure whether you will like a specific veggie, flower or herb. These packets are attractively packaged and are perfect for giving as gifts to garden loving friends and family members. Because this company was in the process of moving and took longer than normal to get my order to me they included a free small tin of their wound salve which I have already used twice.
Positive duncanleap
Aurora, CO
April 12, 2016
I ordered several samples for growing in pots. I do not have much of a backyard. The seeds arrived exactly when promised. I live in Aurora CO, so it was still snowing. I started the seeds indoors and planted them on April 9th. Within days they were already sprouting. By day 9, most of the seeds had already sprouted. Very excited about the weeks to come and will definitely order from them again in the future.
Positive Zonker_Dog
Oklahoma City, OK (Zone 7a)
March 24, 2016
Kudos to SeedsNow and USPS for completing my order in two days! The order was filled correctly and a neat little happy face comment was written on the order.
Positive chloecostilla
Huntland, TN
March 11, 2016
I love SeedsNow! And now that I know you're a non-GMO, non-hybrid, heirloom variety online seeds shop that is... wait for it... A SMALL BUSINESS... I love you even more! I work for my mom and dad with their small business and it was my mother who put me on the path to non-GMO... I feel like finding you guys was serendipitous! Thanks for the fab customer service, the excellent seed quality, the splendid assortment of product, and the speedy shipping! Happy happy customer!
Positive Marciaatoz
Friday Harbor, WA
March 11, 2016
I was pleased to find the SeedsNow website that carries heirloom seeds with good choices for vegetables. I made 4-5 orders. All seeds arrived within a reasonable time. I have since started the seeds indoors and so far nearly 100% of seeds have sprouted. I appreciate the option of the $.99 packets.
Positive MrsAmyP
Harrisburg, OR
March 1, 2016
I had a great first time experience with SeedsNow. They shipped out my order fast and even included a free sample pack. All the seeds I purchased had a true germination rate. I cant wait to plant my seedlings and watch my garden grow!!
Positive gardenmama4
San Jose, CA
February 22, 2016
I am a novice gardener, and have now ordered two rounds of seeds from Seedsnow.com. They are very reasonably priced and were mailed to me in no time! And when I had questions, they were happy to answer them! They seem to care about their products and customers:)

Positive ywhitesides
Colorado City, TX
February 21, 2016
Any time we order seeds we purchase them from SeedsNOW! They are always super fast at getting your order to you. One time my shipment was misplaced and they sent a replacement right away at their expense! Seeds are quick to germinate and the vegetables are super delicious! Will continue to give SeedsNOW our business.
Positive Jenblue
Winnipeg,
Canada
February 20, 2016
I have ordered from SeedsNow.com for two years now. Each experience has been amazing! The seeds have worked very well and knowing that they are non GMO and organic gives peace of mind. Given all of that, the best part of ordering from SeedsNow.com has been the fantastic customer service. This company goes well above and beyond what you would expect from an online ordering company. I've been personally contacted to ensure my satisfaction and I feel like a part of a community.
Positive Shannonmsisco
Williamsport, IN
February 18, 2016
Seeds Now was wonderful! Their website was well-organized, informative and easy to use. As a small-scale, novice gardener I loved the wide selection of sample-size seed packets available - I could afford to buy a huge variety of different plants to try. There was also an impressive selection of heirloom seeds. But I especially appreciated the hand-written note when my seeds arrived - "Happy planting, Shannon!" - and follow up email I received to check on my order. They're a small family owned business, and the personal touches they added just made the experience that much more pleasant. They'll be my first source for future gardening!
Positive johnbard
Austin, TX
February 18, 2016
I have ordered now four time through seedsnow.com and i have nothing but a great experience! They are always have promotions and sales going on and their shipping is is super fast and on time. plus they offer sample seed packs for only a dollar. I would urge anyone and everyone looking for great heirloom seeds to go visit their site.
Positive blume4ja
Conshohocken,
United States
February 14, 2016
We are Blüme, a Junior Achievement Company Program business run by 24 high school students in Conshohocken, PA. For our DIY mason jar planter product, we decided to purchase our lavender and mint seeds from SeedsNow.com and could not be happier. The product we purchased is of very high quality, and so far our customers have been happy to report their success in growing their seeds. Our company is also extremely delighted with the friendly customer service that SeedsNow.com has provided. Thank you SeedsNow.com!
Positive Claimsmom
Tallahassee, FL
February 11, 2016
I have ordered from SeedsNow.com only a couple of times but I have to say I love ordering from them! Their customer service beats all! Personal emails, personal note written on packing list, a free little something in each order. What's not to love?!

Another big plus for me, and I would think others, is that they offer a .99 sample pack of all of their seeds. It's an easy, cost effective way to try a variety before you invest in a larger quantity. Germination rate for me has been very high.

I highly recommend ordering seeds from SeedsNow.com!
Positive Mistermagoo
Carson City, NV
February 9, 2016
Such an amazing website with a lovely seclection of seeds! Ship super fast as well!!!! I'm addicted to the website! I highly recommend ordering from here!! Thank you seeds now!
Positive LindseyR
Wilbur, WA
February 7, 2016
I ordered enough seeds to start my veggie and herb gardens along with the seed starter pods to get going. So far I have only started my lavender seeds and am only three days in so I haven't seen sprouts yet, but I am sure they will come through. All the seeds were packaged and marked well. They arrived very quickly. I can't wait to get things going. I will post more as my garden grows. I will order more from Seeds Now again.
Positive mickeyg51162
Arabi, LA
February 7, 2016
Great selection of the seeds i wanted and prompt shipping to recieve them in a timely manner. Could not be more happy.
Positive Wittypants
Lisle, IL
February 7, 2016
Ordering from Seedsnow.com was such a pleasant experience the first time that I didn't even comparison shop when I decided to order seeds again this year. The website is so easy to navigate and the information and photos make it simple and enjoyable to explore the many different options for my veggie garden. I'm also a bargain hunter and I really feel that the value for the money is excellent.

I received the seeds I ordered this year very promptly and from my glance at them in their cute little pouches, everything looks wonderful. I haven't planted this year's seeds yet but the ones I used in a prior year's order came out great.

The customer service team from Seedsnow.com is also first rate - they reached out to me via email just to make sure I received the package successfully and was satisfied. That personal touch really counts because it shows that they truly care about pleasing the customer. I feel confident that if I ever had an issue, their customer service team would make it right.

Seedsnow.com has definitely earned my loyalty! I am a very happy customer and I will continue to tell my friends about this great company.
Positive fiftyfive
Humboldt, AZ
February 6, 2016
In 2013, I purchased the Homestead Seed Bank, I loved the seeds that came in there, as well as being able to save seed for 2014 and beyond. :)
This year 2016, I purchased 16 seed packs of different veggies and some flowers. I am excited this year to use them, and see how the garden does..I use straw bales, and coupled with these seeds WOW!! What a great garden adventure I'm looking forward to.
I'm very happy with these seeds can't go wrong feeding your family year after year quality food...God bless Seedsnow.com!
Positive Sheila23
Reno, NV
February 6, 2016
I recently placed a small order with Seeds Now...I was impressed with their website and that they carry organic, non GMO heirloom seeds. I received my seeds quickly and they followed up with my order. They were happy to answer any questions I had. They are both friendly and professional. I have recommended them to friends and I will be placing more orders with them as I plan this years garden. I highly recommend them!
Positive duggimps
Frisco, TX
February 6, 2016
a very good site with lot of seed collection. their 99 cent sampler seeds allow you to try many varieties without having to spend much. And their customer service is very good, they contact to check if i got the seeds. They shipped the seeds again to me since i entered my address wrong the first time. Great people.
Positive Onionlady
Arcola, IL
February 5, 2016
I have ordered this year and last from SeedsNow.com. One thing I appreciate about this company is the sampler size packet for 99 cents. I have been very pleased with their fast, courteous service and would highly recommend this seed company to all gardeners.
Positive waynemcmillen
Clovis, CA
February 5, 2016
Late last Fall by a stroke of luck I stumbled upon Seeds Now. I did a little exploring and discovered that they offered a wide variety of non GMO seeds including a lot of old time varieties that I was having a hard time finding. And they had very reasonable pricing. I am a lifetime gardener with some 60 years experience and have recently gone to raised beds because of mobility issues. The sample packs Seeds Now offered are ideal for my needs. So I looked over the varieties they offered and sent in an order. Very shortly thereafter the order arrived in my mail. I was thrilled and then did another order. Now I am in the seed starting mode and I am finding that the seeds germinate very quickly with about 90 percent germinating!

I can highly recommend Seeds Now. Their service is very quick, accurate, friendly and complete. Their pricing and shipping costs are very reasonable. They have been a very exciting discovery for me! I have recommended them to gardening friends already. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed!
Positive LindaRmfg
Willow Springs, MO
February 5, 2016
I've ordered from this company for the last 3 years and can only say good things about them. I grow my own tomato and pepper plants from seed and these seeds always have a high rate of germination. The shipping is super fast, you always get exactly what your order. I love the 99 cent sampler packs that allow me to try out a new variety. Highly recommend this company!
Positive anais82
Fort Lauderdale, FL
February 5, 2016
I have ordered for several years from SeedsNow. Wonderful company, excellent customer service. Orders are affordable, timely and exact. I recommend them to everyone who asks me about about my vegetable garden.
Positive Gennafer
Fontana, CA
February 5, 2016
I have ordered from Seedsnow.com for a few years now. I love the selection, it gets bigger every year! The price is great and the sample size packs are just right for my small garden (or actually my need to grow all the things). Always quick delivery and usually a free gift included. I've never had a bad experience and highly recommend them as a source for non gmo seeds.

Positive Embril
Chisago City, MN
February 4, 2016
Great site, well organized. They also have prompt delivery of very good seeds. Thank you guys two thumbs up!
Positive texasbosshawg
houston,
United States
February 4, 2016
Seedsnow is a AWESOME see company.. What i really love about their seeds are the pictures and packaging that come with the seeds.. I have so many now but i never have to worry about mixing them up because they all have pictures and labels on them.. The experience is fast, and smooth and it never hurts that they tend to give you FREE Stuff from time to time! LOL They are now the only place i refer people to and the only place i buy my seeds!! I love the company! Thanks!
Positive SaraHowell
Eagle, CO
February 4, 2016
I love using Seeds Now, I've used them as my primary seed source for 3 years now. The customer service is fantastic, they always email to make sure everything looks right with the seeds, they are in constant contact about shipping. Best of all the seeds are great, I have not had a problem with anything I have received from them and the prices are perfect! Also, their website is so easy to navigate and gives you great tips and ideas for growing the seeds, it also prompts you with things you might need to grow your seeds. I have recommended this website to many people and will continue to use them as long as I am planting!
Positive MichelleinGA
Macon, GA
February 4, 2016
Ordered and received about 50 seed varieties. All the seeds look healthy & viable, order was correct & received in a timely manner. Have had several emails back & forth - customer service is excellent! I'm excited to start planting soon!
Positive sammidee
Ardmore, PA
February 4, 2016
Nice website for backyard gardeners. While they do not have every possible variety I could want. They have more then enough options to keep me coming back. I really like that all or near all of their seeds are sold in sample sizes as well as regular size packets. The samples are all $1 so I can buy a ton of different seeds in smaller quantities. Those small quantities are really all I need as a backyard gardener. Some of those samples actually last me 2 or more seasons too. They also send me emails when they have a 20% off coupon, or free or reduced shipping offers going on. They are my go too first look site when it is time to buy seeds.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]