The scoop on 'SeedsNow.com'

SeedsNow.com

Green Star: Good SeedsNow.com is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

P.O. BOX 1820
Thousand Oaks, California 91358 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-344-4669

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive Mistermagoo
Carson City, NV
February 9, 2016
Such an amazing website with a lovely seclection of seeds! Ship super fast as well!!!! I'm addicted to the website! I highly recommend ordering from here!! Thank you seeds now!
Positive LindseyR
Wilbur, WA
February 7, 2016
I ordered enough seeds to start my veggie and herb gardens along with the seed starter pods to get going. So far I have only started my lavender seeds and am only three days in so I haven't seen sprouts yet, but I am sure they will come through. All the seeds were packaged and marked well. They arrived very quickly. I can't wait to get things going. I will post more as my garden grows. I will order more from Seeds Now again.
Positive mickeyg51162
Arabi, LA
February 7, 2016
Great selection of the seeds i wanted and prompt shipping to recieve them in a timely manner. Could not be more happy.
Positive Wittypants
Lisle, IL
February 7, 2016
Ordering from Seedsnow.com was such a pleasant experience the first time that I didn't even comparison shop when I decided to order seeds again this year. The website is so easy to navigate and the information and photos make it simple and enjoyable to explore the many different options for my veggie garden. I'm also a bargain hunter and I really feel that the value for the money is excellent.

I received the seeds I ordered this year very promptly and from my glance at them in their cute little pouches, everything looks wonderful. I haven't planted this year's seeds yet but the ones I used in a prior year's order came out great.

The customer service team from Seedsnow.com is also first rate - they reached out to me via email just to make sure I received the package successfully and was satisfied. That personal touch really counts because it shows that they truly care about pleasing the customer. I feel confident that if I ever had an issue, their customer service team would make it right.

Seedsnow.com has definitely earned my loyalty! I am a very happy customer and I will continue to tell my friends about this great company.
Positive fiftyfive
Humboldt, AZ
February 6, 2016
In 2013, I purchased the Homestead Seed Bank, I loved the seeds that came in there, as well as being able to save seed for 2014 and beyond. :)
This year 2016, I purchased 16 seed packs of different veggies and some flowers. I am excited this year to use them, and see how the garden does..I use straw bales, and coupled with these seeds WOW!! What a great garden adventure I'm looking forward to.
I'm very happy with these seeds can't go wrong feeding your family year after year quality food...God bless Seedsnow.com!
Positive Sheila23
Reno, NV
February 6, 2016
I recently placed a small order with Seeds Now...I was impressed with their website and that they carry organic, non GMO heirloom seeds. I received my seeds quickly and they followed up with my order. They were happy to answer any questions I had. They are both friendly and professional. I have recommended them to friends and I will be placing more orders with them as I plan this years garden. I highly recommend them!
Positive duggimps
Frisco, TX
February 6, 2016
a very good site with lot of seed collection. their 99 cent sampler seeds allow you to try many varieties without having to spend much. And their customer service is very good, they contact to check if i got the seeds. They shipped the seeds again to me since i entered my address wrong the first time. Great people.
Positive Onionlady
Arcola, IL
February 5, 2016
I have ordered this year and last from SeedsNow.com. One thing I appreciate about this company is the sampler size packet for 99 cents. I have been very pleased with their fast, courteous service and would highly recommend this seed company to all gardeners.
Positive waynemcmillen
Clovis, CA
February 5, 2016
Late last Fall by a stroke of luck I stumbled upon Seeds Now. I did a little exploring and discovered that they offered a wide variety of non GMO seeds including a lot of old time varieties that I was having a hard time finding. And they had very reasonable pricing. I am a lifetime gardener with some 60 years experience and have recently gone to raised beds because of mobility issues. The sample packs Seeds Now offered are ideal for my needs. So I looked over the varieties they offered and sent in an order. Very shortly thereafter the order arrived in my mail. I was thrilled and then did another order. Now I am in the seed starting mode and I am finding that the seeds germinate very quickly with about 90 percent germinating!

I can highly recommend Seeds Now. Their service is very quick, accurate, friendly and complete. Their pricing and shipping costs are very reasonable. They have been a very exciting discovery for me! I have recommended them to gardening friends already. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed!
Positive LindaRmfg
Willow Springs, MO
February 5, 2016
I've ordered from this company for the last 3 years and can only say good things about them. I grow my own tomato and pepper plants from seed and these seeds always have a high rate of germination. The shipping is super fast, you always get exactly what your order. I love the 99 cent sampler packs that allow me to try out a new variety. Highly recommend this company!
Positive anais82
Fort Lauderdale, FL
February 5, 2016
I have ordered for several years from SeedsNow. Wonderful company, excellent customer service. Orders are affordable, timely and exact. I recommend them to everyone who asks me about about my vegetable garden.
Positive Gennafer
Fontana, CA
February 5, 2016
I have ordered from Seedsnow.com for a few years now. I love the selection, it gets bigger every year! The price is great and the sample size packs are just right for my small garden (or actually my need to grow all the things). Always quick delivery and usually a free gift included. I've never had a bad experience and highly recommend them as a source for non gmo seeds.

Positive Embril
Chisago City, MN
February 4, 2016
Great site, well organized. They also have prompt delivery of very good seeds. Thank you guys two thumbs up!
Positive texasbosshawg
houston,
United States
February 4, 2016
Seedsnow is a AWESOME see company.. What i really love about their seeds are the pictures and packaging that come with the seeds.. I have so many now but i never have to worry about mixing them up because they all have pictures and labels on them.. The experience is fast, and smooth and it never hurts that they tend to give you FREE Stuff from time to time! LOL They are now the only place i refer people to and the only place i buy my seeds!! I love the company! Thanks!
Positive SaraHowell
Eagle, CO
February 4, 2016
I love using Seeds Now, I've used them as my primary seed source for 3 years now. The customer service is fantastic, they always email to make sure everything looks right with the seeds, they are in constant contact about shipping. Best of all the seeds are great, I have not had a problem with anything I have received from them and the prices are perfect! Also, their website is so easy to navigate and gives you great tips and ideas for growing the seeds, it also prompts you with things you might need to grow your seeds. I have recommended this website to many people and will continue to use them as long as I am planting!
Positive MichelleinGA
Macon, GA
February 4, 2016
Ordered and received about 50 seed varieties. All the seeds look healthy & viable, order was correct & received in a timely manner. Have had several emails back & forth - customer service is excellent! I'm excited to start planting soon!
Positive sammidee
Ardmore, PA
February 4, 2016
Nice website for backyard gardeners. While they do not have every possible variety I could want. They have more then enough options to keep me coming back. I really like that all or near all of their seeds are sold in sample sizes as well as regular size packets. The samples are all $1 so I can buy a ton of different seeds in smaller quantities. Those small quantities are really all I need as a backyard gardener. Some of those samples actually last me 2 or more seasons too. They also send me emails when they have a 20% off coupon, or free or reduced shipping offers going on. They are my go too first look site when it is time to buy seeds.
Positive 1968Scout
Sumner, TX
February 3, 2016
I purchased seeds from SeedsNow.com after researching where I could purchase Non-GMS seeds but get the varieties that I traditionally plant and new varieties that I want to try this season. Wow, was I surprised when I found out that they had sample packs. This appealed to me because who knows whether or not my family will like the new ones. We have three sons and the youngest two are twins. We nicknamed one of them “BenSpector” for a very good reason! The web site is easy to navigate and I had no issues what so ever completing my selections and purchase. I was very pleased when the seeds arrive in clean ziploc® style bags that were labeled. As an experienced gardener I really appreciated the visibility and storage that their style of packaging provides for me. They are a small family owned business and their customer service really impressed me. I received an email following up to make sure that I was satisfied with my order. I look forward to getting the seeds planted when the weather improves and will try to remember to post a follow up.
Positive 4dubz
Reseda, CA
February 3, 2016
I have ordered twice from seedsnow.com and the customer service they provide is amazing. The seeds came much quicker than I expected and they even included an extra pack of seeds. I can definitely say I will be ordering from them again.
Positive Kellymartin
Reno, NV
February 3, 2016
I've been ordering heirloom seeds from SeedsNow.com over the past year in preparation to plant a garden in the spring. The selections are great, the packaging is great, and the service is great (I generally have my seeds delivered within a week.)
Positive CharlotteHawk
Kannapolis, NC
February 3, 2016
Seedsnow has as usual provided me with the order quickly and correctly. I have always received great service and selection from them.
Positive parissa_wall2
Los Angeles, CA
February 3, 2016
I like all the seeds that I brought from them, my last year Tomato garden was a blast. They have frequent free shipping and reward based program. their sample size seeds are really convenient for small gardens.
Positive treasa19
45710,
United States
February 3, 2016
I love shopping online from SeedsNow.com
I left the page open for days while I looked at several items and thought about my garden. I added stuff, and deleted it, and the page worked fine throughout the whole process.
The seeds came in a very short period of time. And, I really liked that they emailed me later to check in about whether I got my order OK.
Their prices are awesome, and their quality is too. I have been ordering from them for a few years now.
Positive RichfromNH
Nashua, NH
February 2, 2016
This place is great. They offer small seed packets for a dollar when you only need a few seeds and still reasonably priced when you order larger packets. Last year I ordered garlic and didn't store them right so over half of them went bad. Even though it was my mistake, they gave me gift cards to compensate me. Seedsnow is my GO TO PLACE for seeds. They also have free shipping if you spend enough and discounts on spending a certain amount. Great place. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Positive Aliciay70
Dallas, TX
January 30, 2016
I have ordered from seedsnow twice and it was a great experience both time, I purchased from them based on the reviews from this website. Their herb and veggie selection is great and would love for them to carry flowers as that would make them my on stop shopping website. I am big on customer service and their's is great.
Positive flowergem
Farmington, CT
January 28, 2016
I am delighted to have found SeedsNow to be able to get quality untreated seeds. I especially like being able to get sampler packs for various vegetables. The shipping was very prompt and the packaging very carefully done. The site is also a wealth of information. The best!
Positive foodbie
Winnetka, CA
January 27, 2016
This is by far one of my newly favorite companies. 1st I appreciate the prices and all the wonderful sales that they have. I also like the fun and informative website and that they have and for trying to provide a wide variety of product. But my favorite part of this company is the customer service that they have is beyond. Always willing to answer a question, check up on your orders, and the social media is insane. They make me feel like a celebrity every time I'm featured on the instagram/site. One last thing is i love to support local small business and being a SoCal company and living in SoCal i can help support!
Positive teegirl
North Platte, NE
January 25, 2016
Outstanding service...I made orders to 3 different seed companies ...and placed seedsnow order last...three days after the other ones...I received my order from seedsnow first and wow was it packaged with care. In addition I received a follow up email after I received the seeds...I love the personal touch...thank you.
Positive Keyamora
Kelowna,
Canada
January 25, 2016
I have been ordering seeds from SeedsNow for 3 years and have always had fantastic service. The variety of 99˘ seed packs allows me to have a plentiful and varied garden. The amount of seeds in each pack is perfect for my needs. Thanks!
Positive momofboys
Charleston, WV
January 25, 2016
We ordered one hundred dollars worth of seeds from SeedsNow.com. They were in our hands within the week. Included was a hand written thank you note. What a wonderful surprise. Seeds were packaged nicely and look great. We have not planted them yet so I don't have a comment on viability but I am sure it will be fine. I would highly recommend this company.
Positive Kamoo95
Ashland City, TN
January 25, 2016
Very happy I chose to buy seeds from SeedsNow. The customer service is amazing and so friendly. My seeds were mailed promptly, packaged well and love the notes and literature included. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Positive lisafalk
Thomaston, GA (Zone 8b)
January 24, 2016
My experience over the last 2-3 years has been overwhelmingly positive. Not only do they provide a great variety of sampler packs which allow one to try new things without a large financial commitment, but the seeds are great. The service is very good, and very personal. Their "leave a message" works. They actually respond.
Positive daylene0014
Canehill, AR
January 24, 2016
I ordered for the first time from Seednow.com and can tell you that I will order from no one else now. They have variety packs that let you sample multiple types of vegetables along with sample packs that you don't have to pay a bundle for. Shipping was free the first time I ordered and the other times it was a lot cheaper that the other mail order companies. They seem to be the best mail order seed company out there.

Positive sbielaczyc
Nashville, TN
January 24, 2016
Seeds now has the perfect size packets for a city gardener who wants to try many different varieties in a small space. They have many 99 cent seed packets, and there is pretty much always a promo code! Their shipping is very fast as well. It's amazing! I've grown from their seeds, and the germination rate is always great! The white cherry tomato is one of my favorite varieties now!
Positive NadaLottaRanch
Trinity, TX
January 24, 2016
Smooth ordering experience online, fabulous and detailed website, shipped out VERY fast, was packaged and arrived safely, order was complete and accurate! Haven't had a chance to plant anything just yet but the seeds themselves look healthy and well so anticipate much success with them! Looking forward to spring time and future orders from SeedsNow
Positive Marion_Tx
Austin, TX
January 24, 2016
It was my first time ordering from SeedsNow.com....I'm very impressed.
I liked how quick the order was shipped. Excellent selection of seeds on there site. I really liked the different sizes available to order, like the sampler packs.
I've planted most of my seeds, and they all have sprouted within a very short time frame. I can not wait to transplant them and see what beautiful veggies I will grow from all these heirloom seeds.
I will certainly come back and order again. Friends of me have ordered after I told them about this wonderful company.
Positive myhaas
Metamora, IL
January 24, 2016
This is my second year getting seeds from Seeds Now.
I love the 99cent packages of seeds.. They are Perfect for my small garden so I can grow many different vegetables at a low cost... They are prompt with their shipping and have a lot of promotions... I give them a Big 10 for Customer Service....
Positive Noobherber
Richmond, VA
January 24, 2016
I have ordered seeds from SeedsNow twice, and both times the orders arrived promptly and in good condition. I've planted the first set, because they're for an indoor herb garden, and they're doing very well. I haven't yet planted the vegetables. They will go in containers because I live in an apartment, but I'm planning to time them to set them outside in spring, so I haven't planted them yet. I'll try to remember to come back and add to this after they're growing!
Positive cbw100
Urbana, IL
January 24, 2016
I have ordered from Seeds Now for three years in a row. I found them on the internet while searching for companies selling Non-GMO seeds. Their prices are very reasonable. 99cent seed packs and a rewards program! The perfect amount of seeds per pack for a small/med. garden. Germination has been 98% or greater every year. If you sign up for their e-newsletter you get in on the secret sales events. The customer service department is excellent. They even write personally on the bill of sale, a note of encouragement for your garden success! They send an email a week later to make sure your shipment has arrived on time and in good shape. They also have referral program for growing the business. They will pay you if people buy from them and mention who sent them. Great business keep up the good work!
Positive Ashers03
Ashford, WA
January 23, 2016
My order from seedsnow arrived earlier than expected and I also got a free tomato starter pack for ordering. I am very happy with seedsnow and I will be ordering from them again soon!

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.