The scoop on 'Brickman's Botanical Gardens'

Brickman's Botanical Gardens

RR#1
Sebringville, Ontario NOK 1X0 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive skyewolf42
Stratford,
Canada
July 18, 2005
I think everyone that owns a garden has a bad batch from time to time with plants and bulbs. Unfortunately the customer gets this batch at no fault of the person selling I am sorry but my family and friends have been going to Brickman Gardens for many years. I know the family personally and I love the birds they have there. I had nothing but positive experiences and I find their service is A one and they sell quality products.
I think that is is unfair as these people work hard and do not need to be trashed like this < I feel you should go back and buy some more bulbs and see for yourself.
Negative robbio
Stratford
Canada
March 8, 2005
I purchased bulbs & some plants from Brickman's Botanical Gardens last spring (2004). The bulbs were all rotted & the few plants I purchased (vegetables) all died. I have been gardening for 30 years & have never experienced anything like this. This was the 1st, & last time, I will ever go to Brickman's!
R. Burns