The scoop on 'Vaughn Nursery'

Vaughn Nursery

8678 Smithville Hwy.
McMinnville, Tennessee 37110 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive mcooperbees
Starkville, MS
March 20, 2013
I have ordered from Vaughn Nursery twice now. Last year I got 5 apple trees on dwarf and semi dwarf rootstock. The apples arrived in good condition, they grew very well. This year I got several peaches and a pineapple pear. All came looking good and have already started budding out. The trees are sold by caliper and I got what was described. I am a horticulturist and I would strongly recommend this nursery to home growers that don't want to spend $20+ a tree. I actually got them added to Dave's garden as I felt other gardener a should be made aware of such a great nursery.