The scoop on 'Land of the Giants Hosta Farm'

Land of the Giants Hosta Farm

9106 North Raven Court
Milton, Wisconsin 53563 (United States)

Phone: 608-580-0190

Comments:

Positive Windhaven
Galva, IL
June 15, 2015
Visited there June 2015. I was not prepared for the multitude of hosta's, amazing! Lots and lots that I've never heard of before and I feel I'm a pretty serious hosta person. Plus, the owners are some of the nicest plant people I've ever met and treated our bus load of folks as graciously as you can imagine. I hope to visit there yearly and I would not hesitate to buy from them mail order too. All the plants looked very happy and healthy. A + !
Positive HostaManana
Marshfield, MO
January 27, 2014
I ordered several Hostas from Land of the Giants and was amazed at the specimans that arrived. They were HUGE, and I'm not talking about the cultivars being extra large, but the fact that they sent Hostas that had numerous eyes, not just one or two. Additionally, they were just incredibly tall, healthy and robust. I can honestly say they were the largest Hostas I've ever received from anybody, and I've been receiving mail-order Hostas for several years now from a wide variety of sources.

After that experience, Land of the Giants became my new favorite Hosta farm to order from. Whenever I find a new Hosta I just HAVE to have, I look there first.

Hope to visit their farm later this year.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]