The scoop on 'Land of the Giants Hosta Farm'

Land of the Giants Hosta Farm

9106 North Raven Court
Milton, Wisconsin 53563 (United States)

Phone: 608-580-0190

Comments:

Positive HostaManana
Marshfield, MO
January 27, 2014
I ordered several Hostas from Land of the Giants and was amazed at the specimans that arrived. They were HUGE, and I'm not talking about the cultivars being extra large, but the fact that they sent Hostas that had numerous eyes, not just one or two. Additionally, they were just incredibly tall, healthy and robust. I can honestly say they were the largest Hostas I've ever received from anybody, and I've been receiving mail-order Hostas for several years now from a wide variety of sources.

After that experience, Land of the Giants became my new favorite Hosta farm to order from. Whenever I find a new Hosta I just HAVE to have, I look there first.

Hope to visit their farm later this year.