The scoop on 'Blevins Daylily Farm'

Blevins Daylily Farm

137 West Second Street
Maysville, Kentucky 41056 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Southview5
Egg Harbor City, NJ
July 25, 2013
Just excellent to deal with! VERY personal service, dayliles arrived quickly and healthy with a bonus one as well. I definitley will buy from them again!
Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
July 12, 2013
Really sweet people to deal with! Their daylilies are sold as single fans, but I did receive doubles on a few and even a triple! Even the ones that were sent as single fans were good sized; some absolutely huge! They are also very healthy and included a bonus plant :)
Positive divvajacko
Hinckley, OH (Zone 6a)
June 4, 2013
I ordered from Blevins for the first time. BIG FANS. They don't skimp. And beautiful choices too. Not just the run of the miil daylily.

Now I have not purchased anything other then daylilies. But the quality has been outstanding. I'm watching them grow.

I will be back.