The scoop on 'New Beginnings Daylilies, LLC.'

New Beginnings Daylilies, LLC.

Simpsonville, Kentucky 40067 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
July 19, 2013
I received my order of daylilies today, and I am very pleased with the size and quality of the fans. Most had more than the usual double fans, plus Jennifer is very friendly to deal with. They even sent bonus daylies with the order, which is always fun to receive :) I would definetly buy from again!
Positive Krkirk
Orchard Grass Hills, KY
July 5, 2013
I ordered Daylilies from Jennifer at NewBeginningsDaylilies.com and my husband and I are very pleased with both the quality of the Daylilies that were shipped and the wonderful customer service.

They are a small family owned business and I really like to support the small growers. Plus, it has been my experience that the small growers produce better quality daylilies. On a scale of 1 to 10...a 12. :)

I can recommend them very highly.

Roberta