The scoop on 'Vintage Green Farms'

Vintage Green Farms

Vintage Green Farms has 488 products listed in PlantScout.

Keaau, Hawaii 96749 (United States)

Positive Fishman1
Selden, NY
June 13, 2015
Posted on May 30, 2015, updated June 13, 2015
Purchased 2 Striped Tiger fig trees from VGF, I have nothing bad to say about the company so far. The owner was helpful, answering my questions, and even sent a photo of the plant so I could see it for myself. Shipping was like lightning compared to other companies, extremely fast. The plants are well developed (woody), but seem to be scalded from the sun, all leaves are yellow and falling off. I did notice the leaf burn before I purchase the plant, but it got much worse during shipping. I am giving a neutral rating until I see if the plants rebound. Being woody plants, I am hoping they can recover and perform. Will update this post in a few weeks.
On June 13th, 2015, Fishman1 changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

I now am changing my rating to positive.
Positive mjaeckel
Atlanta, GA (Zone 8a)
June 10, 2015
Simply put, an excellent online plant retailer! Topnotch customer service, super fast shipping (from Hawaii, no less!) and beautiful healthy plants that arrive in perfect condition.
Positive argostar
Ormond Beach, FL (Zone 9a)
March 11, 2015
I have been looking for excoecaria bicolor variegata for quite some time and found it online at Vintage Green Farms. The plants that I ordered arrived today, safely and quickly via Fed Ex from Hawaii. The cost of shipping was reasonable and the careful packaging was excellent. Even though it appeared that something rather large had dropped on the box in transit, the plants were undamaged, still moist, and beautiful. Each plant was in a 3.5" pot, yet was quite large and well leafed for the pot size. I am thrilled with this nursery!
Positive rjeffreys2001
Long Beach, CA
November 30, 2014
I've used Vintage Green Farms 3 times now (in 2 months). I am very impressed with the quality of their plants, the selection, and the entire transaction process. Shipping is top-rate. While shipping may seem a little high at first, when you see the great prices and quality of the plants - it is a better than buying from my local nursery. Plus - the selection is perfect. Extremely professional - I'm getting ready to pace my 4th order now!
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
March 6, 2014
Vintage Green Farms,

I love your plants.

The Dracaenas are much larger than I expected; same applies to Sanchezia.

I also want to thank you for including a heating pad..

Plants were shipped securely and super fast.

5* nursery....

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]