The scoop on 'Vintage Green Farms'

Vintage Green Farms

Vintage Green Farms has 488 products listed in PlantScout.

Keaau, Hawaii 96749 (United States)

Comments:

Positive argostar
Ormond Beach, FL (Zone 9a)
March 11, 2015
I have been looking for excoecaria bicolor variegata for quite some time and found it online at Vintage Green Farms. The plants that I ordered arrived today, safely and quickly via Fed Ex from Hawaii. The cost of shipping was reasonable and the careful packaging was excellent. Even though it appeared that something rather large had dropped on the box in transit, the plants were undamaged, still moist, and beautiful. Each plant was in a 3.5" pot, yet was quite large and well leafed for the pot size. I am thrilled with this nursery!
Positive rjeffreys2001
Long Beach, CA
November 30, 2014
I've used Vintage Green Farms 3 times now (in 2 months). I am very impressed with the quality of their plants, the selection, and the entire transaction process. Shipping is top-rate. While shipping may seem a little high at first, when you see the great prices and quality of the plants - it is a better than buying from my local nursery. Plus - the selection is perfect. Extremely professional - I'm getting ready to pace my 4th order now!
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
March 6, 2014
Vintage Green Farms,

I love your plants.

The Dracaenas are much larger than I expected; same applies to Sanchezia.

I also want to thank you for including a heating pad..

Plants were shipped securely and super fast.

5* nursery....