The scoop on 'MrMaple (Nichol's Nursery)'

MrMaple (Nichol's Nursery)

107 Maplewood Knoll Drive
East Flat Rock, North Carolina 28726 (United States)

Comments:

Positive kins02
Brooklyn, NY
May 1, 2014
Just purchased a "Japanese Sunrise" Japanese Maple from MrMaple. Bought the 3 gallon size. Shipping was fast and received a beautiful, healthy tree. Excellent price for this tree. The packaging was fantastic. Very pleased and high recommend.
Positive directorrod
Rockton, IL
January 3, 2014
Posted on October 24, 2013, updated January 3, 2014
I have made numerous purchases from Mr. Maple and all of my experiences have been exceedingly positive. The quality of all the Japanese maples I've received from them has been excellent no matter the size I've ordered but like my most recent purchases, beautiful 3 gallon Muro gawa and Nicholsonii, I strongly recommend that 3 gallon size as it is an excellent value. The packing of the trees is terrific, and if there were any questions concerning the cultivar or shipment the communication was great. Buy with confidence!
On January 3rd, 2014, directorrod added the following:

I have found Tim Nichols, (828) 551-6739, to be exceedingly helpful in getting hard to find cultivars, even ones not listed on his own MrMaple.com website. I've received several shipments from him since my last posting and all the trees I've gotten from him have been great!
Positive NCMstGardener
Columbus, NC
October 28, 2013
We are close enough that we can visit the nursery. Recently NC State professor Brice Lane featured it on his PBS show " In the Garden." After seeing the show we had to made a visit. We bought four trees (one very rare) and they were in great shape. When they say 1000 cultivars they mean it. It is simply overwhelming to see so many different maples. We found that Matt and Tim don't (can't) list all of their stock on their web site. Ask if you want something special. I think your odds are good that they will have it.