Calling all writers, especially those who wax poetic! If you have a way with words, here's your chance to put pen to paper and try your hand at writing an award-winning piece for us. Find all the details on our contest page.

The scoop on 'Cucumber Shop'

Cucumber Shop

8128 E. Holmes Pl.
Tucson, Arizona 85710 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive macleme
Bella Vista, AR
January 5, 2017
Great place to buy seeds, Jay is very kind and offers help if you need it. Highly recommend for someone who wants to grow a cucumber that not standard.
Positive DancingTree
Ceres, CA (Zone 9b)
April 22, 2016
Very pleased!

I received my seeds of Dark Green Armenian cucumber promptly, in only 3 days after placing my order. Plus I received a FREE packet of Purple Dragon carrot seeds. The seed packets come with full planting and care instructions.

CucumberShop is truly a labor of love, with all the care and enthusiasm packed in with the seeds. I plan to continue buying my seeds here.
Positive Tazzy1234
Corapeake, NC
January 25, 2015
This is my 2nd year of purchasing armenian cucumber seeds from the cucumber shop. These are the first real armenian cucumber seeds I have found other places sell crosses. I will continue to purchase the seeds every year here. The seeds are true armenian and quality seeds. Customer service is excellent. I got a free package of purple carrot seeds with my purchase last year, I never have had carrots grow before. They were great. Thank you. I would buy all my seeds from this company if they were available!! I love small company personalized service.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]