The scoop on 'Pixies Gardens'

Pixies Gardens

2024 McDaniel Mill Rd
Conyers, Georgia 30094 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on August 29, 2014:
Based in suburbs of Atlanta,GA, we ship wholesale/retail--liners, rooted cuttings and containers of many ornamental shrubs/trees and fruit plants(TITAN BLUEBERRY,PINK LEMONADE BLUEBERRY etc)
WE SHIP TO ALL OVER THE COUNTRY (EXCEPT CA) and take pride in our fast shipping-safe and secure. Most of the times our plants are shipped in their pots and received in great condition. We can also ship semi bare-root also for bulk orders.
Our website is and email is
Our ebay and Amazon store is pixies gardens ( excellent reviews).
Guaranteed returns/refunds if the plant doesnt match our description.

Negative smerchek
Racine, WI
May 31, 2015
In September of 2014 I ordered a Little Buddy Lespedeza shrub. The plant was small but appeared healthy. I planted it immediately. This spring, I had fun watching it grow until I realized it was not the shrub but a thalictrum. I called them. They asked for pictures. I sent them. I did not hear from them. I have called at least three more times. I have also emailed them. There has been no response. From their inventory online, it appears that they have this plant for sale. I don't understand why they will not send me the correct plant.
Positive Jenifer_B
Raven, VA
May 16, 2015
I am actually amazed there is no feedback left for this company. They are GREAT!!!! I called them on 8 shrubs were delivered by Saturday. Beautiful little green shrubs. Packaged great. I had actually ordered 6 from a deifferent company and I decided to do another section beside of my driveway. I looked at the company that I ordered the first ones from. From the time that I would of placed my order....they would not ship them out for another 13 days. And it is springtime. Time for planting. No fear of frost. I understand nurseries are busy this time of year. There was no phone number that I could call to contact them. Just by email and to be honest I didn't have the time to send one and to wait for a response. I found Pixies Garden on here and guess what? A phone number. They want you to call. Ask any questions that you may have. They were so helpful. Told me they would be at my home by Saturday and they were. And NO...they shipping was not ridiculous.....10 bucks. From Georgia to Virginia. Want to know about great customer service.....they texted me to see if I had recieved my shipment. AMAZING!!!!!!! They also send with my shipment instructions on how to plant my shrubs and to care for them. Not just a printout either. Handwritten instructions. Give PIXIE GARDENS a try. Just call them. Talk with them. You will see how nice and helpful they are!!!!!! I have ordered from 4 different nurseies this spring. Got all of them from Daves Garden I believe Pixie Gardens beat all of them with their customer service.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]