The scoop on 'Todd's Seeds'

Todd's Seeds

46495 Humboldt Drive
Novi, Michigan 48377 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive wildcat2237
Tucson, AZ
January 1, 2017
Saw Todd'[s Seeds has not been reviewed on this website so I thought I would share my positive experience.

I had been looking for a source of quality short day onion seeds for years. (I live in Southern Arizona so I needed short day onions).

In the fall of 2015 I placed an order for an ounce of Texas Early Grano 502 PRR Short Day Onion Seed.

I planted half of the seed in October of 2015. The germination rate was near 100%. By March/April I had 100's of golf ball and tennis ball sized short day onions. My best onion harvest in years.

I planted the other half of the seed in October 2016. I was worried the onion seed might now be old and not germinate (a problem I have had in the past with other companies). Wrong. Again, near 100% germination. The plants are now 6-10 inches tall and well on their way to producing hundreds of more golf ball and tennis ball sized onions.

I should also note that i purchased Parris Island Romaine Seed and some Iceberg seeds from Todd's in the fall of 2015. That seed also germinated at near 100% and produced large amounts of both baby leaf and head lettuce.

I highly recommend Todds.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]