The scoop on 'Second Sun Hydroponics, LLC'

Second Sun Hydroponics, LLC

34 North 16th Street
Lebanon, Pennsylvania 17042 (United States)

Comments:

Positive eandk
Clemmons, NC
December 23, 2016
Second Sun Hydroponics was very kind and helpful when we called with all our questions. We appreciate their friendly customer service, and their good prices too. Surprisingly, they were able to ship out our order the same day even though we placed the order late in the day.

The white heavy-duty 10 x 20 trays look great in the setting where we grow our microgreens and are stronger than regular trays. Their black heavyweight 10x20 tray with holes are much sturdier than regular trays too. We ordered a few other hard-to-find items as well. Glad to find a great company who has a lot of the supplies we were looking for.
Positive ChocoHabenero
Topeka, KS
December 16, 2016
A great honest company. i placed an order, correspondence was fast and right on. This order was placed in Dec. , a busy time for shipping companies. The order was delivered to a wrong address by a first time sub driver who could not remember. Sun's owner worked with me and the shipping company, very diligently and got everything straightened out.
Sun offered a refund or a reship, i took the reship but asked for USPS to deliver, Sun shipped and I received within 2 Days.
Nice to do business with HONEST people who wants your business, FOLKS you can buy from Sun and be treated RIGHT. THANKS AGAIN Mr. Hanford!
Positive lvnthegoodlife
Loudon, NH
December 7, 2016
Excellent quality product. Shipped to me super fast, Very happy with the buying experience from this company I will be back again!
Positive Lily463
Winchester, VA
November 19, 2016
The prices were very reasonable shipping was quick and was updated often on status of shipment ordered plant trays to use as humidity trays for orchid collection the trays are very high quality and perfect for my needs very pleased with the service from Second Sun
Positive pepperwoman
Great Falls, SC
April 22, 2016
I have ordered pots twice now and the price is good and the shipping is fast which I appreciate.I plan to continue ordering.
Positive jengaremore
Amenia, NY
April 5, 2016
I ordered a bunch of root pouches, seed starting trays and peat pots. The prices were better than anywhere else, everything arrived extremely fast and well packed, and the quality is awesome. They even sent me a nice bumper sticker. Would definitely buy from them again and have already bragged about them to other people. Everyone loves the root pouches. I am very satisfied. 6 out of 5 stars :)
Positive whocares22
New Albany, IN
March 30, 2016
Great prices and products, extremely fast shipping, and that old school helpful customer service you just don't find very often anymore. Would recommend to anyone.
Positive strawberrystore
Middletown, DE
February 25, 2016
Very responsive to questions. Willing to send samples. Fast shipping. Excellent customer service.
Positive mrk1etx
Groveton, TX
January 30, 2016
I order a wrong size on my first order and they were happy to do a refund for me. I then placed an order with them for more items. Excellent service and fast shipping.

Copyright © 2000-2017 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.