The scoop on 'Evergreen Gardenworks'

Evergreen Gardenworks

Kelseyville, California 95451 (United States)

Fax: (707) 279 2554

Comments:

Positive ithaqua
Elgin, TX
June 27, 2009
I ordered six pomegranates of six different varieties. There was a problem with my credit card, but they were willing to hold the order for an extra week so I could send payment. Communication was crisp and exact allowing coordination to ensure the plants were properly cared for when they arrived in our sweltering heat.
The plants were small when they arrived, but all are thriving now.
Positive tiberious151
Moscow, ID
January 24, 2009
I've ordered from here a few times and all have been positive experiences. The good thing about this place, is Brent the owner is a very knowledgable guy that knows how to create good bonsai material. I have stuff I ordered a few years back and all the nebaris are developing nicely and have been properly developed from the onset to ensure excellent material later on. Brent is well respected and he runs a solid business. Probably the best out there in pre-bonsai material. If you dont know about him by now, I highly recommend.
Positive Coastiemedic
Petaluma, CA
November 13, 2006
I had to recently cancel an order on short notice, and Brent, the owner was most accomodating. Have ordered from him in past from NJ and great, healthy plants arrived in excellent condition. Check out his website for details and catalog. Wide selection of trees, too. Customer service-excellent! From G.M., Petaluma, CA.
Positive ColoradoBird
Littleton, CO
May 24, 2006
I placed my first order with this company on a Friday and received the plants three working days later, looking wonderfully healthy. Great packaging, great communication. Would buy from again in a heartbeat.
Positive gumbydammit
Ashland, MO (Zone 6a)
May 19, 2004
I made an order from this company last year for 10 small trees with Bonsai in mind. They came expertly packaged, in perfect health, and my little malus began to bloom almost immediately. They ALL remain not only alive but thriving. The web site is the best for information. The selection is impressive and the prices are very reasonable. Order with confidence.
Positive cutiebug
Saint Louis, MO
March 8, 2004
Here's what happens with this nursery when things go wrong with a plant. Last spring I ordered a Malus Sargentii 'Tina'; when it arrived, and I repotted it, I noticed that it was suffering from crown rot. I emailed the company; Brent responded instantly with an apology and said that he would send a new plant as soon as it was ready for shipping. In the meantime, he said, go ahead and try to nurse the 1st one and, if it survived, to keep both. Later that summer, he emailed me a reminder that the new plant was about to be shipped, to make sure that I'd be around to receive it. It came, in perfect health, and is thriving. Now _that's_ what I call fine customer service! Wow.
Positive cbobgo
July 7, 2003
Simply the best site for purchasing bonsai material online, bar none. Brent, the owner, has the highest quality trees. He will not sell you anything that does not meet his high standards. His prices are very good as well. Probably the most valuable part of his site is the numerous articles about bonsai - some of the most detailed, but easy to understand articles that I've read anywhere. Also, he is very good about answering any specific questions you may have. Everytime I've emailed him he has replied personally.

I've checked out alot of online bonsai sites, but I always come back to Evergreen Gardenworks.

- Bob
Positive NickiK
Portland, OR (Zone 8b)
May 12, 2003
I made a very small tree order with this company, and the plants were shipped out that Monday, and arrived on Wednesday (they'd predicted Thursday, so I was pleased). They came in very nice packaging (and healthy), with concise instructions as well as being of very good quality. I recommend them highly for their plant quality and prices.
Positive Bloom
April 7, 2003
Extremely professional, honest and service conscious. Have never been disappointed or misled. Highly recommended.
Positive Carter
Houston, TX (Zone 9b)
January 17, 2002
I've ordered from Evergreen's a number of times. Very friendly and great selection, particularly for bonsai. You can trust his word and plants are well priced and size ranged from exactly what expected to much bigger! Highly reccomended!!

He is pretty popular, so more popular or rare species sell out pretty quickly! I will continue to order from him in the future!