The scoop on 'Crintonic Gardens'

Crintonic Gardens

11757 County Line Rd
Gates Mills, Ohio 44040 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Bourret
West Newfield, ME
June 10, 2011
Curt sent his spring collection to me. Very healthy, multiple fans and great bonuses! Thank you Curt. I'll be a return customer.

Lisa
Positive StaticCling
Meadville, PA
June 19, 2010
If you've an appetite for the odd and awesomely amazonian, this is the place for you. The garden itself is well worth a visit, and his daylilies earn their space in my garden.
Positive loladog
Marshall, MI
August 12, 2009
I've ordered several times from Curt and, besides being the best hybridizer in the business, he sends the best plants and bonuses. Always a very positive experience.
Positive eickenho
Sugar Land, TX (Zone 9a)
September 25, 2008
Crintonic Gardens and Curt were wonderful to do business with. The daylilies Curt sent were large and healthy. The bonus plants were very generous and fantastic. I highly recommend Crintonic Gardens.
Positive daredevil
Niagara Falls, NY (Zone 6a)
March 5, 2008
Curt's introductions will fuel the fire of any backyard hybridizer, and the carefully selected bonuses he includes will stoke that fire into a bonfire. Always a pleasure to deal with!
Positive zone4cjk
Fair Haven, VT (Zone 4b)
January 7, 2008
I have bought daylilies from Crintonic-Curt Hanson for 4 or 5 years and bought his cultivars from Valente Gardens (unfortunately no longer in business) previously. His plants have been healthy, height and size accurate within reason as no one's garden soil or conditions are exactly the same. I love tall deep and dark purple daylilies and his have been some of the best. Of course he has in his years of hybridizing produced all colors, sizes and types of daylilies but I find my favorite to be "XON VALDEZ". It is a big rugged plant with huge deep purple blooms. My only complaint might be that I wish I had garden room and garden budget to buy more of his daylilies than I already do. My recommendation anytime and thanks for raising plants that survive in mid-zone 4.
Positive mmfmich
Grand Rapids, MI (Zone 5b)
August 24, 2006
I highly recommend Crintonic & Curt Hanson. He is a blast to deal with and the bonus plants were generous beyond expectation. His plants are fabulous for those of us in the north. No wonder he's a leader in his field.
Positive dkp
Milford, MI
February 21, 2005
I have dealt with Curt Hanson several times. Once as a local club representative receiving purchased plants for our club's sale - plants were huge and Curt was generous with value beyond all expectations. I grow at least 20 of his introductions in my garden and they are beautiful. His creation, PRIMAL SCREAM received the highest award from the American Hemerocallis Society in 2003. I have also purchased plants at his garden and with the generous fans and many bonuses, I've had twice as
much planting work as I expected - no complaints! I highly recommend purchasing from him.
Positive mce
Salt Lake City, UT
February 2, 2004
I received very nice plants with large fans. He also asked for my preferences for bonus plants.
Positive Lamar
September 3, 2002
Curt Hanson, proprietor of this garden, sends large, multi-division plants. Some of the largest daylilies we've ever received were from this nursery - and they were brand new introductions. The bonus plants were top notch. Hanson's own hybrids are selected for their great performance. We have seen them flourishing all the way from Massachusetts to Florida.