The scoop on 'Maryland Aquatic Nurseries (M-A-N)'

Maryland Aquatic Nurseries (M-A-N)

3427 North Furnace Road
Jarrettsville, Maryland 21084 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-736-1807

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Joylucile
Bristol, TN
February 27, 2007
I have spent two days on the computer looking for a knowledgeable water plant nursery and was about to give up. I seemed to run into problems with inaccurate info, no info, too early to order, or staff who were clearly too busy to be bothered with answering my questions. Then I found Maryland Aquatic Nurseries based on a recommendation I ran across on a professional website. When I called them to place an order, it was such a refreshing difference!! Even though I haven't received my plants yet, it was so great to talk to someone who was clearly knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and willing to take an early order even though shipping wouldn't occur for another couple months. And on top of that, their prices are completely competitive with the numberous other websites that I had checked out.
Positive lmelling
Ithaca, NY (Zone 5b)
February 7, 2005
I purchased a hardy water lily from Maryland aquatic Nursery back in 2001, long before becoming a DG member. I found them knowledgeable and very easy to do business with then. The plant came packaged well and has graced my pond ever since... and I would purchase from them again.
Positive chinmankam
Johns Island, SC
February 6, 2005
I ordered some plants for my husbands birthday. UPS messed up my shipment. I called and talked to the owner Dick Schuck. Even though UPS was to blame, Dick took care of me and paid to overnight me replacements. 5 Star Service.
Negative SLEDDER
Pittsburgh, PA (Zone 6a)
May 17, 2004
Ordered lotus tubers in March through a DG member, planted as instructed, and as of the end of May after having them in my very warm greenhouse for 2 months they show absolutely no growth whatsoever. Very disappointed...