The scoop on 'Heritage Rosarium'

Heritage Rosarium

211 Haviland Mill Road
Brookville, Maryland 20833 (United States)

Comments:

Positive robbgoodman
Taneytown, MD
September 8, 2005
NIck Weber is truly a man of knowlege and expertise in the area of old garden roses. What a delight to visit his estate and experience all of it's glory and splendor, you feel like you've been to heaven and back. It is such a beautful place to, you can spend hours just walking and enjoying the sights and most of all to smell the tantilizing fragrance of the old roses! There aren't any words to describe it! Nick is willing to take his time and talk with you and give you pointers, he knows his stuff. My wife and I visit every spring and always come away with a few new varieties. You just can't resist bringing those precious babies home to enjoy the same splendor in your own garden. It is worth the travel and time to visit Hertiage Rosarium. Be prepared to spend a few hours walking and enjoying one of God's most glorious places on earth. I hope that you take me up on my invitation, certainly you won't be dissappointed! Enjoy!!!! Robb & Pam Goodman. Taneytown, Maryland
Positive stevensheffield
April 1, 2001
Nick's property is well worth the visit if you're lucky enough to live close by. Some of the roses on his estate have matured long enough to have stalks exceeding 2" in diameter and heights exceeding twelve feet. The fragrance envelops you as soon as you reach his street and doesn't leave you until well after you've departed. My wife and I have always counted on Nick to have the rose varieties we love as we move from house to house. Home buyers have always requested that our roses convey with the house - so we end up visiting Nick to replace them! Along with my wife's vast collection, I have three Charles De Mills in the ground right now that had only fine root hairs on them, but I'm confident they'll all survive and thrive in the space we selected for them. Truly a great place to visit and to purchase roses of many rare varieties.
Positive kathleentreat
April 1, 1998
Heritage Rosarium - Nick Weber (owner) is knowledgeable and very nice. He actually calls you back himself! His plants are first rate and well-priced and he has unusual varieties no one else carries.
Positive jpgoodru
January 1, 1998
I have ordered several roses from this company. The Plants come in small pots in the spring. By fall they will be well established. I purchased a cadenza rose and by fall it had 3- 6 foot canes. I have been very pleased with every rose. They start out very small but in good shape.