The scoop on 'High Meadow Hostas'

High Meadow Hostas

Township Road
Rayland, Ohio 43943 (United States)

Phone: n/a

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Editor's Comment:
Closed March 2009

As per a note from the owner High Meadow Hostas is no longer operating

Comments:

Positive hugh0124
Minneapolis, MN
May 13, 2006
I ordered 2 growers grab bags (mixed varieties of hostas) as I have a large void in my yard to fill. I was surprised to open my delivery and find such large healthy plants. I have not planted them in my yard as of yet however, every single one has flourished in the pots I have temporarily planted them in! I would have to say I am truly satisfied with my order and will place another order next year too.
Positive dhaven
Solon, IA
May 21, 2005
I recently received my first order from this nursery. The plants were absolutely gorgeous--the nicest I've ever received via mail order. All were huge divisions with outstanding root systems on every variety, even the minis. I've already placed a second order. Very highly recommended!
Positive ggd2
Massillon, OH
May 3, 2005
A friend found this sight and thought I should look into it. I ordered a lot of hostas during their 50% off early order special. (February-when I thought Spring would never get here!) They emailed me immediately and confirmed a shipping date based on when they thought Spring would arrive and things would be ready. They shipped when promised and emailed me to let me know they were on their way. Since I am in Ohio as they are the shipment arrived within 24 hours and was terrific! I too received large, multiple hostas in the order. I am sure to have ideal speciman plants this year-without a wait for them to mature. I would definately buy again!
Positive Daisy_Me
Troy, IL (Zone 6b)
April 13, 2005
I recently ordered hostas from High Meadow Hostas, to be shipped the week of 4/11. The owners unexpectedly had something come up and promptly notified me that they would be unable to ship that week and gave me my choice of shipping dates--I appreciated their courtesy in notifying me. The order arrived last week very well packaged and in great shape. All had extremely large root systems, and were generous divisions.
Positive rcarsone
Brookfield, OH
August 19, 2004
I recently purchased 10 hostas from High Meadow Hostas during their 50% off sale. They arrived in great shape and professionally packed. I was surprised to find that each generous division contained at least 3-4+ eyes. They even included 3 extra divisions. I am completely happy with the entire transaction. I would definely recommend them.
Positive donrwjr
June 30, 2004
I ordered from High Meadow early this year and received 6 very healthy looking hostas. I planted them right away and monitored them daily. As it turned out, one hosta did not establish well and soon died. I called High Meadows about this and even though it was well past their ship date, they still sent me another replacement which was quite healthy and is doing fine. I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting good quality hostas from people who care about their customers satisfaction.
Positive ruby42
Cape May Court House, NJ (Zone 7a)
June 6, 2002
I recently recieved a Hosta Grab Bag from High Meadow Hosta. The order was for 20 unmarked hosta at a VERY VERY good price. When I recieved it there were 26 BIG HEALTHY HOSTA. All differnt sizes and colors! The service was very friendly and the shipping was quick!!!! I will buy more from them in the future!!!!!!!