The scoop on 'Highland Succulents'

Highland Succulents

1446 Bear Run Rd
Gallipolis, Ohio 45631 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Dougvb
Huntington Beach, CA
July 5, 2011
Great plants, the Pachypodium decaryi I ordered is the most gorgeous little plant ever! Great service, they actually return your e-mailed questions, how odd. All my Pachy's are doing fantantic weeks later, they do have the hard to find ones.
Positive PabloVerde
Canton, GA
October 21, 2009
Posted on April 20, 2009, updated October 21, 2009
Great company all around. The web-site is very informative and easy to navigate. I placed an order for 8 plants. I promptly received an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. I received 8 great looking plants that were packed with lots of TLC. Not a single bit of damage (not easy for succulents).

The box included helpful cultivation tips specific to my purchase. I definitely plan to order again.
On October 21st, 2009, PabloVerde added the following:

As previously stated, I was very happy with my previous order so I went back for more. Again--great experience, great plants.
Positive crassula_girl
Minneapolis, MN
May 9, 2009
The plants were packaged with great care; they all arrived safely with only one fragment that broke loose (I plan to pot that anyway to propogate it).

They were in fabulous condition and looked as though they had been cut from the plant that day! No sign of bruising or disease; very healthy plants!

Ordering from their website was very easy and I received prompt responses from them between submitting my order to my happy email to them after the plants arrived. They do require a purchase minimum of $30 (I believe that's the amount) and depending on the plants you order they may arrive potted or they may be cuttings. I feel given the quality of the plants and the variety they have their prices are fair and the minimum doesn't bother me (it's easy to reach that mark before you're even half way down their list!).

I'm a very happy customer and hope to shop with them in the future!
Positive rheomode
Austin, TX (Zone 8b)
February 20, 2009
this is a great company. i ordered 7 plants from them, and although they do seem to be a bit high priced, the plants i received were in immaculate condition, well wrapped, and just beautiful. plus they sent lots of information on caring for the plants along with the order. i received my shipment a week after i placed it (shipping only takes two days), so although i probably won't be dropping this kind of cash on succulents very often, it is a nice treat every once in a while, they do tend to carry hard to find items.
Positive Bec_No_Va
Huntsville, AL (Zone 7b)
September 19, 2007
Excellent plants - well packed - received within 9 days - great size and looks good :-)
Positive houseplant
Topeka, KS
October 29, 2005
BIG, well grown plants. The real deal. Worth every penny.
Positive kbuzz829
Chapel Hill, NC (Zone 8a)
November 16, 2004
Great plants! strong, healthy, beautiful....3 months later and are still doing great....they came in the mail less than 2 weeks after ordering. I will definitely use them again.
Positive patcullinanjr
Brooklyn, NY
March 3, 2004
Just for the record, I ordered several plants from this concern and I can testify to the very high quality of both the plant material and the packaging. These folks are real pros at what they do. The plants are worth every penny.
Neutral mep
October 11, 2003
I have ordered once from this company and the plants, 3 of them, were and still are beautiful, no problem there. I found them a bit pricey and prefer to order from another company now (miles2go.com they have a larger selection of equally beautiful cacti and succulents for less).
Positive ooojen
Lewiston, MN
May 23, 2003
The website was nice, with good descriptions, cultural information and some really beautiful pictures. I received fantastic, well-established plants, and the shipping was prompt. I'm very, very pleased, and will definitely order again.