The scoop on 'Lilies in Bloom'

Lilies in Bloom

Fax: (0064) 3-525 8353

Comments:

Positive impatiens
February 24, 2003
As a gardener in New Jersey and known by my friends and family as the " Queen of Catalogs ", I say THANK YOU to the Hampson Family ( owners of Lilies in Bloom ). They are at the TOP of my list.

*** Wonderful people, great service and healthy bulbs ***

Up until 2001, I never had any luck with bulbs or tubers. My only claim to gardening fame was my wonderful annuals (mostly mail order within USA).

While searching the internet in 2001 for instructions on how to take care of a lily that I received as a gift from a local nursery, I stumbled on the very informative website of " Lilies in Bloom " .

After emailing Mr. Hampson with questions and feeling that he was a very honest business owner, I decided to place an order with them (even though they are located way out in New Zealand).

I placed a 14 lily bulb order in April, received them in great condition in May (healthy and packaged very well), planted them in the ground and many of them bloomed in August(some remained dormant but I was told in advance that it may happen). The blooms were beautiful and long lasting (some have a wonderful fragrance).

THEN, in August of 2002, ALL 14 of them had tremendous blooms and my garden was SPECTACULAR !!!!!!

(Because of all of the compliments we receive, my Husband tells everyone that the Lilies are "his").

These are certainly NOT your "run of the mill" Lilies that you see at every garden center. And, as an added bonus, in the early evening the fragrant ones will call you into the garden to stay a while.

I can't wait to see them bloom again this year.

** I will be placing another order this year to send as gifts to my family **.

Give them a try .............you will be happy that you did.