The scoop on 'Grimo Nut Nursery'

Grimo Nut Nursery

979 Lakeshore Rd, RR 3
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario LOS 1JO (Canada)

Comments:

Positive NEOhio
Vienna, OH
June 5, 2017
I purchased some bare root Pecan trees from Grimo on May 5. When purchasing, the site made it very clear that my trees would ship when the weather permitted. On April 18th I received an email saying that my trees were ready to ship. I had them in my possession less than a week later.

I've never purchased bare root before so I was surprised to find that there wasn't much rootstock at all. I was also surprised that the top and branches were entirely removed.

Two months later and three of the four have leaves opening up right now. The fourth has buds that have not opened yet. When I received these trees, there were no buds and now I have leaves.

I'm pretty happy with the stock I received and the customer service was pretty great. I'll likely buy from Grimo again.
Positive glenn10
salisbury,
Canada
June 19, 2014
I got some grafted mulberry from these folks. I ordered them in the winter and they arrived here in spring where I noted on the order form 1st week of May..awesome! They came here well packed with great roots and a bigger caliper than what I was expecting. Definitely getting some more stuff from them next spring. Their stock is great and prices are great too. No worries with this company
Positive Zafak
Oakbrook, KY
May 22, 2013
I ordered two grafted heartnuts from Grimo with some questions in the comment section. They promptly replied to my questions and let me know that they had to substitute one of my ordered trees. Since they are a small father-daughter nursery I didn't expect them to have a huge inventory, so I let them know that substitution was okay. The trees arrived quickly and were in great shape. They had nice large root systems and were bigger than I expected. They leafed out very quickly.
Positive ssmitty67
Honey Creek, IA
March 18, 2007
Excellent service, they took the time to discuss potential nut tree problems and issues with me. Three years later the hickories, butternuts, and walnut trees I purchased are thriving...
Positive gswilkent
August 26, 2003
bought plants they were good except for the fig tree which died. They replaced it no problem. Excellent company would definantly deal with them again.
Positive 2_pugs
January 31, 2002
Very professional, quick response to my questions. I ordered some grafted pecan trees last winter. They arrived in good condition and really grew the first summer. I have since ordered other trees and a nut product (helps pick nuts up off the ground) that should be arriving this Spring, with my new tree order. I would highly recommend this nursery. The proprieter also answered all my questions regarding nut trees other than the trees I ordered. I had a very good experience.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]